1-I have enough!

Hey! call me moon, i just wrote this story, cuz i felt like it!

Warning,

i cant spell probably, there may be slang, or words that dont fit the sentence, i will edit it soon.

im a British writer! so i dont know much about america and its schools. But i'm putting the scene in america :3

THATS IT! enjoy!

My alarm came off at 5:30am. Even if my school don't start in 3/4 hours, I need to get ready for school, Cook break fast, and walk to school. However I'm not allowed to eat anything, and if I get caught I'll get punished. Like I don't get already..

I got out of bed and started dressing up. Long sleeved black hoodie, with black baggy trousers with some black old dirty shoes. I ware this nearly everyday, and my hood stays up no matter what.

I get beat up every day, before and after school, and if my brothers can't wait, then also in school. I have bruises everywhere, because it's not just punching I get. They used knifes, electric guns, belts. Every thing that you can hurt people with.

My name is Mazikeen, I am 13 year old. I have been beat up by my family for around about 5-6 years, but it feels like forever. I learned not to fight back, and to keep a low personality. I don't stand out, which I get less punished for.

I looked at the time, and saw it was 5:48am. oh no! I'm late. I took my back bag, and ran down the stairs. But quietly, to not wake up anyone.

I came Into the kitchen, and took out the pan, and put it on the stove. Did eggs, bacon, toast. I went to the kettle, and made tea for my so called mother. Named Lucy. Opened a beer for my father, names Steve. And made hot chocolate for my brothers. Dan being 14 and Jake being 15.

I heard someone coming downstairs, so I quickly pushed some bacon in my bag, and waited. It smells so good, and I'm very hungry.

I saw my father and Dan coming down the stairs, which did scare me a lot. I put everything on the plants, and they sat down to eat. They started eating, and slowly starting to drink.

" this is disgusting, why do you even cook for us" I go spit on, I just bit my tung and didn't say anything.

My dad took his bear in his hand, and started drinking. He stopped a second after and put it down. Looked me in the face, and gave me the look of discus.

" I told you 2 times now.. I WANT IT FUCKING WARM!" He stood up and grabbed my hair. I hissed in pain, and he started to pull it up. He grabbed my face, and punched it at the same time.

I tired not screaming in pain, but I did. I woke up everyone in the house. " I-I'm sor-sorry." He let go of my hair, and pushed me to the ground. He started kicking, punching, slapping me.

30 minutes later

He finally stopped, and went back to eat. He just left me there, to get up on my own. My hand are numb, it was harder to breath, and my leg hurt like a bitch.

However I still got up, and went to get my back bag. I ran out the house, because If I stayed any longer I would be beaten again, or I'll be late. Which I don't want both. I slowed down, and walked to school. Good I have my hoodie because I have to so many bruises on my face.

Now I entered the school gates, I see my best friend, James. I loved him as a best friend, he's the one who only knows everything about me, but he swore he will never tell anyone. He told me he is bi, which is fine with me. He likes both genders.. so?

" -cough- hai James.." he turned around and looked down on me. Yes I'm short, but not so much.. he's just really tall. He looked sad, and looked up and down on me.

" oh maze, you really need to tell someone about all of this! They can't treat you like that everyday! I'm going to tell the -" before he said anything else, I started tearing up.

" you promised James, please don't tell anyone!" I went to hug him. " lets go inside shall we" I looked up, while him fake smiling and nodded.

I can't believe I actually have a best friend. He's the only one, but I only need one. He keeps me up on my feet, and gets my head off every bad thing.

We went to our class rooms, which are next to each other, but still no the same classes. I went to sit at the back of the room, far corner. The room finally filled up, while the bell went, and the teacher came in.

Right now I'm in history, which is fun, but everyone hates me here. They all kick me around, and tell me what to do. How am I meant to say no, I have to do everything they tell me too.

Suddenly I felt a paper hit my face, while it was scrunched up. I took it and opened it. It says in big letters " KILL YOURSELF" they don't even know how many times I tried.. but I can never do it right..

I just put the paper in my pocket, and nodded to my self. How amazing, people in here love me so much, I love school. I put my earphones in my ears, plugged it in into my very old phone, and started listening.

Listening to Eminem, I started writing the things from the board, until the rest of the class. People around me just chattered with their group of friends, when suddenly, Noah came in. I know weird name, but he is so cute.

His black hair, with his muscle body, hot clothes, and rich accessories. He looks amazing everyday, but he's not really my crush. Maybe I have a small crush on Noah....just a little one. Who am I joking, I have a big crush on him.

Noah turned his head around to all the girls, and winked at all of them.. they all blushed and went all happy about him. Then he looked at me, with a disgust/confusion in his eyes. I just turned around and finished writing off the board.

Within 10 minutes the bell went and I packed my things and went out side. Mine and James lockers are next to each other, which I'm happy about. So I quickly go to my locker, and look for James.

I finally was close enough to see him, and he was talking to Vanessa... the number 1 bitch in school. She was flirting with him. From when did they know each other, I did go a bit jealous I know.. so I went to touch my locker and then I hear Vanessa.

" Do you wanna come sit with me and my squad and lunch babe" she said while touching his chest.

"Oh ya sure, why not, can't wait to see you at lunch" he said while winking. This is not the James I know, I thought he was shy, and different.

" you need to stop hanging out with that nerd behind ya, she's fucking weird. Your with me now, come on babe" James turned around to look at me, and smirked.

" don't worry baby, this twat won't be in our way..." I felt like my heart just broke, I started to tear up, he can't be serious... "what did I say, get the fuck out my sight!" He kicked me away. He kicked me like my parents, my brothers.. he abused me as well. I knew I can not trust anyone.

I started crying and I ran out of school. The only person I trusted! He will abuse me too! Just like my family, I'll have to live with it everyday! I won't have any support.. i went to the corner of the gate, and ran home crying.

Then.. I froze. My life does not have to be like this.. I will move, get away from here, I'll get my saved up money I got from my ex-best friend, or some nice lady's down the street. I'll buy a ticket to Miami, and find a job! I'll do anything, I'm getting out of here!

I HAD ENOUGH! NO MORE!

I got home, and checked if anyone is here. I listened carefully, I heard nothing, so I ran upstairs and packed my cloths. I hardly had anything, so I packed some water, food. And all the money I had, from before when I was a little kid, and my parents gave me money. I got around about 1,000 to 1,300. Which is okay for now.

I went out, because I heard the taxi beep, now it's my chance. I went out, put my bag into the boot, and sat in the taxi. I'm ready to leave, and never come back!

I got to the airport, went to the woman and shown her my fake Passport. which I maybe got from someone that I payed. And gave it. Only the age is changed, which is fine.

She smiled and me and told me to have a good flight. Lets get a better and nicer life that I had! Enough is enough! Miami, here I come, lets hope I don't die out there...