Chapter 9 - A New Home

Start from the beginning

I tossed the blanket aside and was about to climb off the bed but he grabbed my leg and pulled me back, climbing on top of me.

"What are you doing? Stop!" I said as he grabbed my arms and pinned them over my head. He was staring at me with eyes full of lust.

"No, stop! Let go!" I said as I tried to pull my wrists free of his rigid hold.

Gently pressing his body against mine, he moved his face close to mine. Just as he dipped his head to kiss me, I moved my face to the side.

He chuckled and bit my neck lightly. Moving his lips to my ear he whispered, "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this- to see you here, at my place, in my bed, in my arms." He gently blew into my ear and bit my earlobe. I gasped as my breath caught in my throat. The thumping in my chest was getting louder and louder and I swore he could hear it.

"Now that I've got you right where I want you, I'm not letting you go." He grazed his lips along the length of my neck. "I'm never letting you go." He continued his assault on my neck and his hold on my wrists was getting tighter.

"Ow! Mr. Moretti, you're hurting me." He kissed my neck one last time and then let go of my wrists. He got off of me and then lay on his back next to me.

I quickly jumped off the bed, getting as far away from him as possible. The cool air hit my body and I realized I was wearing nothing but a shirt- a very loose, thin and long shirt that reached almost up to my knees.

Probably Luca's.

He turned onto his side and propped his head over his hand. I wrapped my arms around myself trying to cover my body as much as I could.

"Di-did you change me?" I asked him. This was definitely not what I was wearing last night.

He sighed. Pushing himself off the bed, he grabbed the blanket and walked over to me.

"As much as I was tempted to do that, I did not." He said while wrapping the blanket around me. He tucked my hair behind my ear and then gently kissed my cheek. I looked up at him, in his eyes. They were filled with an expression I couldn't decipher.

We were staring at each other for a long time. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. Something in his eyes was pulling me to him, forcing me not to look away. But the spell was broken when he looked away and took a step back.

Clearing his throat, he said, "Now go take a bath, get changed and come downstairs. I'll be waiting." He walked past me and left the room.

I turned around looking at the closed door. I touched my neck where I could still feel his lips. Then my hand moved to my cheek where he had just kissed me, not a minute ago. My stomach was doing somersaults and so was my heart.

What is this weird sensation I'm getting?

But I didn't need an answer to that question right now. What I needed an answer to was-

Where the hell is the bathroom?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

After a little investigation, I found the bathroom in the room. After I came out of the bath, I saw a pair of clothes placed on the bed. Putting them on, I descended downstairs where Luca was sitting on the sofa with a file in his hand. I went and stood in front of him.

He was so engrossed in reading the file that he didn't even realize I was standing in front of him. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He looked up at me and studied the clothes I was wearing- a white summer dress with a pastel pink button down sweater.