Main tujhse hi chup chup kar
Teri aankhein padhti hoon
kaun tujhe yun pyar karega
Jaise main karti hoon

Haa.. Aa..

He didn't spoke anything.......they were just drinking the untold emotions from each other's eyes.......somewhere he felt that she is right......her presence gives him a divine feeling......her aura makes him feel calm and comfortable......

daro maat Randhir.....(cupped his cheeks and he blinked his tears) mei tumhe kabhi bhi chodke nehi jaungi....pakka promise (she pinched her throat) atma apni parmatma ko chodke kahan jaegi? (she smiled while rubbing her nose with him)

Randh.....oh! I am sorry (Sahil turned towards the other side and sandhir composed themselves)

kya hua Sahil? (he asked sternly)

Randhir wo task.....

Sanhil yahan mud jao....(Sanyukta chipped with a smile)

haan....wo task adhura pada hei tto (grinned like an idiot)

Hamm ate hei.......(Randhir said)

:::::::::::::::::::::

Saab nei khana khalia Sanyukta beta tum bhi khalo....(aunty spoke)

nei aunty Randhir koi ajaye fir haam sath mei khalenge....thand mei wo bahar...(she was hell worried about him) nei sudhrega yeh ladka...abhi iski khabar leti hun.....

(she marched towards the workhouse and barked on him)

kya samjhte ho khudko? (he was shocked) abhike abhi andar awo nei tto puri sarpanch haweli ko bata dungi kei tum chipkali sei darte ho...(her eyes were red)

Dekhlunga tumhe (threw the screwdriver and walked out of the workhouse)

bada aya huh (she chipped)

:::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir felt something ticklish under his feet........

Kya yeh.....Sanyukta! (she was applying warm mustard oil under his feet)

isse thand nehi lagegi (grinned wide)

maa bhi ese kehti thi....(he smiled remembering those golden days)

acha Randhir tumne kya socha hei? (she asked wiping her hands with a cloth)

Kis bareme (he asked once she sat beside him and he rested his head on her laps)

hamare riste ke barame. (she smiled and caressed his hair)

mei nehi kar paunga ........nei hoga mujhse pyar wayar ka kaam.....I will definitely hurt u.....(he was genuine)

Acha! par aj tak tto mei kabhi hurt nei hue tumhari wajese....(she chuckled)

jhoot....(looked away)

Randhir.....me kitni baar kahu ki kuch nehi chaiye mujhe.....baas mei tumhare liye kuch karun tto rokna maat.....(showed him her finger)

jo karna hei karo....tum thodi manogi...(laid on the bed properly)

wo tto hei....(she grinned and they called it a night)

Next day Randhir entered inside the loo in a hurry murmuring some prayers as it was cold....his back collided with a fragile body and he turned to face her all wet wearing only a knee length white colored sleeveless dress..........he was in his lowers only..............

he was in his lowers only

Sa...Sa.....mei wo.....(she turned to the other side and his mind suggested him to go ahead....)

he touched her shoulder blade and she shivered........

Ra.....(she couldn't complete and was stunned when he)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Precap:

Love is in the air..... :)

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much my dear friends.... :D

What will be Randhir's actions inside loo with hot Sanyukta :P? Wanna know?.....shower your votes and comments....

See u soon

Love u all

Jan....