Sanyukta pushed him hard and freed herself from his grip.....

bahat ho gaya Randhir.....(wiped her tears) tumhe kya lagta hei (he was still angry) tum kuch bhi bologe  , kuch bhi karoge mei seh lungi? (he was going to say something) nei.....(showed him her palm) mujhe laga ki tum bimar ho jaoge......fikr ho rahi thi tumhari.....(his face relaxed a bit) isliye socha tumhe thodi .....(she nodded her head and he was now feeling guilty) tum nehi samajhte mujhe....(sat on the floor)

Sanyukta....(touched her shoulder)

nei....(jerked his hands) haat maat lagana....(pointed her forefinger at him) eak baat dhyan sei sunlo Mr RSS.....(clutched his collar) Sanyukta kabhi domestic violence nei sehnewali....(stood up and he frowned) grahasti kei bareme keh rahe thei na....bhadme gayi grahasti....mei aaj issi wakht yahan sei ja rahi hun....(pushed him and he widened his eyes)

(pushed him and he widened his eyes)

Sanyukta listen.....(tried to grip her hand)

No...(showed him her red eyes) I will not.....(walked out of the room)

Sanyukta......(followed her and Bittu was a bit sad looking at their fight) tum ese nei jasakti....(as she was packing her belonging)

mei jaungi.....(she pushed him when he was going to unpack her bag)

mei nei jane dunga....(started throwing her clothes here and there)

pagal ho kya....mere kapde.....(she was going to pick them but he blocked her way)

Kahan jaogi haan....(in his chocked voice) fir mujhe khana kaun khilayega? (tried to convince her)

mei nei sunewali kuch.....(pushed him again)

I am sorry.....(he engulfed her in a tight hug) please maan jao.....mei nei reh paunga tumhare bina....(dug his face in her hair)

(dug his face in her hair)

acha!....mujhe datte hue yah torture karte hue kahan jati hei feelings? (she closed her eyes and hugged him back)

I am sorry......mei kya karun gusse mei control nei rehta......(he wiped his tears....)

agar kabhi jyada gussa aya tto mujhpe haath uthaoge? (she asked looking into his eyes)

agar utha bhi dunga tto ussi din apna haath katke fek dunga mei....(he chipped innocently)

jhut....(looked away) iska matlab u r planning to beat me!....(tried to break the hug)

nei....(he hugged her more tight) maat jao please.....(he pleaded her)

Randhir please chodo

Randhir please chodo.....(tried to free herself)

mei khana nei khaunga agar tum chali gayi tto...(he threatened her)

kun nei chate kei mei jaun? (haww! a difficult question A/N)

He lowered his gaze

bolo....(cupped his face)

mujhe tumhare sath aur ladai karni hei....(he spoke and she pushed him once again)

tum khao ya na khao I don't care....(left the house with her belongings)

Sanyukta! (his heart was paining right now)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Is it possible to trust anyone in today's world where bad things are happening so frequently? Thanks for your suggestions. I will try to be happy and to spread it everywhere. 

Thanks my dear readers :D

Do vote, comment and share :)

Love u all

See u soon :D

Jan...