Oh.....wese pata nehi chala ki tum dono date kar rahe ho....(Sanyukta frowned) Randhir ne bhi kabhi bataya nei.....(Parth tried to smile but something inside his system was hurt)

(Parth tried to smile but something inside his system was hurt)

Nei Parth ham....

Aab sab thodi bataunga mei....(Sanyukta was shocked when Randhir held her by her shoulders and Parth eyed his hands which were holding her firmly) hei na Sanyukta (touched his forehead with her and she was feeling a little awkward in front of Parth) 

haan so tto hei.....of course kuch personal chije bhi hoti hei (Parth spoke in his chocked voice)

Sanyukta lets go home.....(they walked out of the library after bidding a bye to Parth)

As soon as they were out of his sight he left her immediately and she was a bit disappointed.

Mei bag leke ata hun tum mere cycle ke pasme khadi raho....(she nodded her head positively)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

aab gussa nei ho na merese? (she asked sweetly looking at his poker face......then her eyes fell on his beard....)

kya kar rahi ho tum? (he asked as soon as she caressed his beard)

dekh rehi kahi jue tto nei hei...(she chuckled and he glared her) majak bhi nei samajhte kya...(leaned on his chest as she was little tired)

He was feeling warm because of her touch.....the little weight on his chest was giving a heavenly feeling to him.

jab mei choti thi tab mere papaki dadhi sei mei ese hi khela karti thi.....(she chipped and yawned)

thak gayi ho?....(he asked still paddling his cycle)

hmm.....(closed her eyes)

koi baat nei ghar jake haath mun dhoke thoda sojao....(pecked her hair....whereas she was slept already)

After sometime....

Sanyukta utho jake andar sojao....(she yawned after rubbing her eyes and he was just observing her cute antiques with a wide smile on his face)

tum nei aoge? (blinked her eyes)

mei tuition jaunga.....(he was going to press the paddle)

kuch khake jao Randhir....(held his hand)

nei Sanyukta already 10 minute late ho gaya hun

nei Sanyukta already 10 minute late ho gaya hun.....(he rushed out of her sight and she was worried for him)

***

Sanyukta woke up from her deep slumber and sat on the bed......she saw that it was 7 pm 

Randhir agaya hoga.....(she smiled) eak achiwali chai dedeti hun.....nei nei pehle nasta bechare ne lunch ke baad kuch liya hi nehi....(while folding the bed sheet) esa hi chlta raha tto bimar pad jaega....(walked towards the kitchen)

****

Kya baat hei badi achi khusbu aarahi hei...(Chachi smelled)

haan wo Randhir kei liye roti aur badam ka kheer bana rahi hun....usse bahat pasand hei na....(all the while a sweet smile was pasted on her lips)

kya baat hei koi kisika bahat care kar raha hei ajkal...(Chachi teased her and she blushed)

wese wo kahan hei....apne kamre mei tto hei hi nei...(served for him and wiped her hands)

wo tto apne chacha ke sath garage mei hei...(Chachi smiled)

Kya!....wo tuition sei ate hi garage mei!.....(Sanyukta was tensed)

kya hua beta? (placed her hand on her shoulder) 

Chachi....dar lag raha hei kahin uski tabyat na bigad jaye....(Chachi was also afraid looking at her horrified face)

::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u for your love :D

Do vote and comment :)

Liked the teaser ?

Keep reading, voting , commenting and sharing to know further :)

Love u

See u soon :)

Jan...