||K i d n a p p e d||

Start from the beginning

"Wha....No!" He chuckled looking down at what he was wearing.

"Thank God." I heaved a sigh of relief.

"You actually thought I was some kind of a spy?" He raised his brow in amusement and burst out laughing.

I was about to reply but I was cut short by the voice coming from the small screens in front of us. "Please fasten your seat belts. We are about to land at the Sialkot International Airport."

Sialkot? I had never heard of that city before and why on earth would Zeyara bring me here?

My eye brows knitted in confusion and I stared at him suspiciously.

He looked at me sheepishly and secured his seat belt before saying, "Uh we're in Pakistan."

"What?!"

This was just getting crazier with each passing moment. Nothing was making sense to me.

"Are you being serious right now?" I asked with my mouth agape. "Why did you bring me here Zeyara? What is happening?"

"Mashal just sit with your neck against the headrest till we land. I promise I'll tell you after landing." He argued.

I couldn't comprehend why he would ask me to sit with my neck against the head rest.

"Stop making excuses! Just tell me." I complained but suddenly I got the answer to why he asked me to sit back. The plane started going downwards and it felt like I was on a drop tower at a theme park. The plane tilted forward and I felt a wave of panic in my stomach. Even my ears popped out.

This was my first time on a plane and it ruined all my expectations that I had of plane rides.
It was just so scary.
"Are you sure this plane is not crashing?!" I screamed in panic and distress with my jaw clenched tight. I was holding onto my seat so tightly as if my life depended on it.

My distress caused Zeyara to titter, "You've never been on a plane before. Have you?" He asked in a loud voice for me to hear him despite my ears being blocked.

I shook my head with my eyes closed shut. I even began reciting the shahadah in case the plane crashed and I died. There was a jolt when the wheels of the air plane met the ground and it began vibrating.

I could hear Zeyara laugh at my reaction. "You're overreacting."

I didn't care to reply to him. I didn't even want to open my eyes but then suddenly it stopped and everything seemed quiet.

"Alhamdulillah!" I exclaimed as I opened my eyes. "I thought this would be my first and last time in the air."

Zeyara opened his mouth to say something but then decided against it and rolled his eyes at me. "You are so overdramatic."

"I'm not!" I snapped at him "I have been kidnapped and brought to Pakistan in an unknown plane. It is my right to stress out."

He raised his hands up in defence, "Okay okay! Calm down."

No not this time. He has to tell me everything.

"I'm not calming down before you tell me why you brought me here and ruined my trip to Syria with my brother!" I bellowed, taking off my seat belt.

Before Zeyara got the chance to say something, a man dressed in a green and red uniform came out of the same door that Zeyara had come out of.
I guessed him to be the flight attendant because he smiled at us and opened the door for us to leave the plane.

"Come on Mashal. We have to get off now." Zeyara whispered to me as he stood up.

I wanted to scream that I'm not moving before he tells me everything but I didn't want to start a scene in front of that flight attendant so I obeyed and followed him out of the air plane.