I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and interrupt him before it gets weird. "Alright, Troy. That's enough of you for  today. Move along now."

Troy pouts but grins like a child when the aroma of cologne hits the room. "I'll just go talk about myself to Mason." He says, skipping over to Mason and pulling him along to the living room.

"Do you know why Mason and I bought this house?" I ask Jay, suddenly.

He looks up, surprised. "No. Why?"

"Doesn't it remind of you of someones' house?" I ask.

He looks around for 10 seconds and his eyes return to mine, amused. "It looks like my house."

"Yeah." I grin nervously, my cheeks slightly turning pink and my fingers knotting together.

"Why?" He has to stop with these short answers.

"Because it reminded me of you?" It was supposed to be a statement but it came out like a question. The truth is, I have no idea why. Really.

"Okay?" He says warily. 

"Could you at least say something else than 'okay' and 'why'?" I say, exasperated.

"Well, what do you want me to say?" 

I give him a blank face, "something other than okay and why."

"Alright." Jay smirks at my irritated expression.

"You know what, I'm sick and tired of your comebacks mister!" I yell at him, playfully.

"Fortunately, I'm leaving today so you won't get tired anymore." Jay shrugs.

"That's the thing!" I sigh. "I don't want you to leave!" The words escape my mouth before I could stop them and I quickly clamp both hands around my mouth.

"What?" He says, surprised.

"The only reason I left was because you didn't try to stop me. You let me go, just like that. If you actually gave me a reason to say, I would've. But you didn't." I say sternly, afraid to show any more emotion. The last time, I got carried away in depression and I cried in front him. I'm not going to make that mistake again.

"Your point is." He says, his voice growing irritated.

"I'm not going to make your mistake." I say, unintentionally insulting him. "You're not leaving, whether you like it or not."

"And who are you to say this?" He says, trying very hard to not to lash out on me.

"I am thee Aqueela Lawson." I say proudly standing my ground. "You can try to leave, but I won't let you. I have sources."

"Oh yeah," he says, still not taking me seriously, "what sources?"

"You forget I lived you for almost a year. I know your weaknesses." I smirk, thinking of a certain person who he is terrified of.

A flash of fear passes through his eyes quickly but it vanishes quickly as the same emotionless look replaces it.

"Who could I possibly be afraid of?" His chill demeanor is back.

I chuckle silently. "Just promise me you won't leave the premises and I'll tell her to retreat."

"You can't tell me what to do." He snarls. "I could leave the house right now if I want."

"Try to. I dare you." I challenge him, stepping aside to let him pass.

He shrugs and jumps up from his seat. He walks and passes me with a smirk. 

He won't be smirking for long...

~-.-~-.-~-.-~

A/N: How y'all doing today? These updates are going to come faster if you guys keep doing this. 2.7K reads and 2 hundred something votes is like, amazing. I don't even know english rn.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you so so so so much.

Every single one of you motivate me to keep going. Your comments make me laugh and I would love to read more so here are the expectations;

20 comments on this chapter

3K overall reads

225 overall votes

Do you think you could make it? I'm pretty sure you want to know what Aqueela was talking about, or who changed her while she was sleeping ;)

Anyways, love you guys and thank you again!

Bur-bye my lovely Klutzy Krabs (idk)

~xoAnneox~