Untitled**

Untitled**

*******************************************************************

The girl swallowed hard, taking a good look at her surroundings. She was in a huge room, probably to have been abandoned for many years. There were dozens of cement poles forming from the cold, gray flooring which she stood on, directly climbing up to attach itself to the just as plane ceiling.

There were many old broken frames and cardboard boxes blackening with the stench of decomposer caressing the room. She took a sniff, and made a face at the horrid smell. But there was something else... something dead.

"You're not going to hurt me again....right?" she asked in a feeble voice, to the shadow she could see once again coming from the unknown hallway around the corner. She didn't remember what had been happening the past few days, but she knew that this same man would come back once or twice every few days to check on her, coming from this one hall which most likely directed her towards her escape route, but she was so weak, and didn't see a reason, for she knew she would die anyways.

He put his hand to his hairy chin, tilting his head back a bit, considering.

Terry took a tentative step back, not sure what was to happen next.

When he turned his head to look at her, though, his eyes weren't the immaculate gold they had been before, but for now they were red. Blood red.

___________________________________________________________________

Please comment! :)

© A.M.