Chapter 8.

Kaidens POV.

I'm drenched and I'm in Felix's room. I have no idea where to sit because I'll make everything wet. That could be taken so wrong, but oh well! I smiled to myself giggling. The door opened and he entered. 

"Whatcha smiling about?" he asked with his head cocked to the side.

"Oh, nothing" I smiled more.

"mhm sure.. He do you wanna borrow some clothes or something and I'll chuck yours in the dryer?"

"Um, sure."

He went to his dresser and pulled out a pair of trackies and a black shirt and threw them to me, the shirt landed on my head.

"Nice aim" I huffed, he laughed and sat on his bed.

"Aren't you going to leave so I can get changed?'' I tapped my foot.

"Oh.. right... Um, I can't be bothered getting up" He fell back on his bed face down in the pillow "Don't worry I wont look" He said into the pillow. I felt a little embarrassed, but I proceeded to get changed. 

My shirt was clung to my body so it was a bit of a struggle to get it off. I turned around to see if Felix was watching. He was!

"you said you wouldn't watch!" I growled.

"I can't help myself! You just look so... good. Is it weird that I want to lick your chest?" He said as he proceeded to get up off his bed and walk towards me. My shirt was tangled around my shoulders and head, my arms were up in the air, I suspect I looked like and idiot. He helped me take it off and hugged me from behind.

"I really like you, Kaiden. I want to be with you. Be my boyfriend?" He whispered in my ear, it sent a shiver down my spine. I couldn't help myself, I wanted to jump on him and rip his clothes off, but our relationship was only starting so I stopped myself from even trying. Instead I just thought of it. I looked down noticed I was getting excited from these thoughts. I had to figure a way out to hide it. Hm, I should get into these trackies that he has for me.

He proceded to kiss along my neck ans shoulder, causing me to get more aroused. I let out a small moan as he bit down on my soft spot, that only made him bite down harder. I turned around to face him, his hands never leaving my side. I put my hand up his shirt trying to take it off, I didn't want to rush him, but he ended up doing it himself instead. 

Now we were both topless and I don't think I could get any harder! I looked down on his and he was in the same position. I wanted to do things to it! I was about to until the door flung open. Shit!

"What are you two doing!" A chirpy voice asked.. That would be Charlotte. "MUUUUM FELIX AND KAI-" Felix cut her off by placing his hand over her mouth and pushing her into the room and closing the door.

"Now, you don't say a word or I will tell all your friends all the embarrassing things you've ever done" He had a serious look on his face.

"NOOO! NO no no no! Please don't!" She was whining. 

"Well then shut up and go"  he pushed her out the door and came back to me.

"sorry about that, I'm going to go get changed." He grabbed some clothes and left the room. Before he left, I yelled out to him.

"Yes!"

"Huh?"

"Yes I will be your boyfriend." I smiled and so did he while he was walking out the door.