Chapter 5

Felix's POV

After he looked up and smiled at me, I couldn't help but blush. I smiled to myself knowing I may have a chance. My feelings for him have gotten stronger. Maybe I am gay? Or maybe I'm just bi. I don't see any other guys the way I see Kaiden. He has a charm about him. I looked up at him, he was still smiling so I smiled back.

He put his hand up to my face, caressing my cheek, it was soothing and sent tingles down my spine. I closed my eyes as he continued. I shocked myself when I started to lean into him, he did the same. I thought I was going to kiss him when I heard the door open and his mum yell. I threw myself to the other side of the couch as she walked around the corner.

"Kaiden, there you are. Who is he?" She asked smiling at me.

"Mum, that's Felix" He looked away blushing, that caused me to blush too and I looked  down at my feet.

"Mhm... Well if you want me, I'll be in the study..." She walked away.

"Hey Kaiden, I'm gonna go now. Cya tomorrow.." I walked out the room and down the hall to the door.  I practically ran out the house and back to mine. As I got to the gate I started to get more confused then earlier. Instead of going inside I turned away from the gate and walked slowly to the park where I meet up with Val. I grabbed my phone out and asked her to meet me here.

 After about 5 minutes of swinging on the swing, Valerie came around the corner smiling when she saw me. I jumped off the swing -litterally- and met her half way.

"Hey Felix! What's up?" She  asked still smiling.

"I just went to see Kaiden.." I looked away staring off into the park.

"What's wrng with him?"

"Nothing is.. I think.. I think I like him. More then a guy should like guys.."

"OH MY GOD WHAT!?" She had the biggest smile on her face. "ohmygodohmygodohmygod." She started fanning herself.

"Val. What are you doing?"

"Oh nothing!" She said with her eyes glued to her phone with a big smile on her face.

"Valerie, you better not be telling anyone." I said trying to get her phone away from her so  could get a good look at what she was doing. I caught a glimse of her screen. She was texting Xandy. Oh god, they'll be fangirling if she tells her! I tried to get her phone from her, she was putting up a good fight. Just as I got it, my stupid finger hit the send button didn't it. I got angry and started to walk off.

"Felix!" Valeie yelled chasing after me. I kept ignoring her and ran faster. I had no idea where I was going , all I knew was I wanted to get away.

I don't think Valerie was chasing me anymore, I turned to see if she was, but she wasn't so I'm good. I ended up running into someone.

"Oh man I'm sorry"  

"No it's fine." A familiar voice said. I looked up at the mystery person. It was Alexandria. Shit shit shit, I have to get away.  I started running again back where I was coming from. 

After what seemed like an hour of running, I got back home, puffed out. and threw myself on the couch about to pass out. 

"Where have you been Felix?" Mum asked with a worried look on her face.

"At Kaidens, then at the park with Val and running."

She sat next to me "Why were you running?"

"Why are you so concerned!" I sat up I was getting annoyed.

"Wow, sorry for asking. And I'm concerned because I'm your mother and that's what mothers do."

"You're right, I'm sorry.."

"Okay, now why were you running?"

"To get away from Valerie."

"But isn't she your best friend?"

"Yes mum.."

"Then why?"

"Because I told her something I shouldn't have." Mum started to look a lot more interested.

"What did you tell her?"

"I don't know how to put this.."

"Take your time" She smiled.

It took me a few minutes to answer.

"Okay mum. I... I like Kaiden. More then I should."

All she did was smiled.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"Because I'm happy for you, and I will be no matter what your choice is."

I smiled at her, I didn't think she'd be so understanding.

"Well I'm going to go to my room and sleep, put my dinner in the fridge and I'll eat it later." I kissed mums cheek wen't upstairs and went to lay on my bed. All these thoughts about Kaiden kept popping into my head, they wouldn't stop. All I remember though is falling asleep to his smiling face in my head.