"Lauren."

She smiles at me and I smile back surprisingly.

"Finally, something more than a frown from a beautiful stranger", she pauses," so, Lauren, what brings you to Coconut Grove?"

"H-honestly I just need to.... to leave home. I just needed to clear my mind and honestly I don't want to go back."

I start to feel warm streams fall down my cheeks and I wipe them away quickly. I hate crying especially in public in front of beautiful girls I might like. My instincts are to run but but this girl is giving me a strange feeling. I feel like... I've seen her before. I've loved her before.

"Are you sure you're not from around here because you look so strangely familiar" she says to me and I am confused out of my mind.

"I might have.... I can't remember. I was in an accident a few years ago and I forgot a lot of stuff."

Camila looks ah me crazily.

"Oh... what's your last name?"

"Jauregui."

She stares into my eyes again. She looks me dead in the eyes and I finish eating my pancakes. She asks me to walk with her to the beach that's a few blocks away and I agree.

Maybe she knows something.

We walk together and she starts up a conversation as we step onto the sands of the secluded beach.

"Lauren. Do you remember anything from a few years ago?"

She sits on the sand staring into the ocean. I sit next to her in the warm sands and bring my knees to my chest hoping to answer her questions.

"Well I remember my family and my friends. That's about it."

"Oh. Do you remember loving someone? Anyone?"

My heart thumped and my necklace felt burning for a second. It looked like it was glowing almost.

"I-I don't recall any... relationships."

"Do you remember this place?", the questions started,"Do you remember the house that's just down the street from here? Do you remember the necklaces you bought for my birthday, you walking out, our kisses, those pointless mornings?"

She started to get angry with herself and I felt my breathing get faster and a headache came about my head throbbing.

Her words became fuzzy and the question that set me off came last and harsh. She was sobbing to me and I stared at her breathing heavy crying with her.

"Do you remember me?"

And I snapped. I felt like my exploded and it came bounding about like a tsunami.

"Well, I'm gonna color mine brown because your eyes are brown. And I'm gonna name mine kaki."

I grabbed my head tried to get rid of this stupid headache that swarmed with memories. I could barely hear Camila at this point.

They walked into the aquarium where you could distinctly see two young girls, one with a unicorn hoodie another a dragon backpack, hand in hand together.