"You told them?" She asked with a face I couldn't quite read.

"No, Amber told Dinah and yeah Dinah and her big mouth basically told everyone." I shrugged and she let out a chuckle shaking her head.

"Amber you realize I'm gonna kill you when we leave right?" Y/N said with a fake smile and I giggled eating the appetizer.

"Eh at least I'll die happy." She shrugged dipping her chip in some nacho cheese.

"Camz." I heard Lauren speak up and I turned to her with raised eyebrows.

But suddenly she blew through her straw and a spitball was blown onto my face. I groaned causing her to laugh with a cute smile and I frowned at her but couldn't help but giggle along.

"You always do this! Why?" I huffed causing her to giggle again and she shrugged smirking at me.

"It's fun to see you squirm plus it's like old times." She said while the others conversed in their own conversations.

I smiled to myself as I thought about X Factor days and we would have a battle in our rooms of just spitballs. Then it became such a big thing that everyone joined in. I giggled remembering the face Carly Rose Sonenclar made as she and Bea Miller hid under the beds.

"Good times." I commented with a laugh and she giggled with me.

"Okay but Vino and Tate had the like the perfect aim I swear." Lauren commented and I threw my head back and laughed as I remembered Vino blowing the paper wad right in the middle of Lauren's forehead.

"That night will go down in history." I chuckled and Lauren smiled adoringly at me which only made me conflicted with what I felt.

It didn't really compare to Y/N's heart stopping shiny eyes but Lauren hasn't given me that look since the first year we started dating. I looked away as I looked into her green eyes too long and looked at Y/N. She lightly chuckled at what Natalie said before looking down at the table. I tried to take her hand in mine but she grabbed her soda as the other one itched her neck.

I felt my heart ache a little as I knew she intentionally did that and didn't wanna hold my hand. I looked down at my lap sadly before feeling my pocket buzz and I took my phone out.

(Private Chat)

DinahDime😈: She saw that btw..

Mila🍑: See what exactly??

DinahDime😈: You and Lauren all googly eyed over each other..

Mila🍑: What?? It wasn't even like that ???

DinahDime😈: Well it looked like when you and Y/N look at each other 🐸☕️

Mila🍑: I don't even like Lauren like that anymore

DinahDime😈: You can never really get rid of your feelings for your first love. Just be careful cause if you hurt that precious little cuddle bear then Amber and I will hurt you and Lauren.

DinahDime😈: With love tho boo always with love 😚

I frowned deeply looking at Dinah and she shrugged with Amber before they both simultaneously drank their soda. Weird. I then looked at Y/N who stared off into space as Erica spoke to her animatedly. I leaned up kissing her jawline then her ear.

"I love you, you got me." I whispered and she looked at me before giving me a soft passionate kiss that made my head spin.

"Oh okay just kiss and ignore everything I was saying." Erica crossed her arms and I smiled against Y/N's perfect lips.