Chapter 19

After a long night of dancing and laughing and all the glory of feeling of royalty I can't believe that my best friend loves me!, i never thought of it nor did I think it would happen!. I can't say that I don't like him too, I even made it clear that I sorta liked him but that dude is to ... ughhhh .
"So what prince are you exactly?" I ask Aiden " really, you are asking that now of all times ?~" he said looking down at me with a smirk " ya I know you are a prince but not what kind !" I say calmly yelling " haha okay okay, i am a the worrier prince now ~" he said opening the door to the room that I will be staying in " ah huh... I feel so sorry for the kingdom " i say looking down  faking disappointed " HEY what is that suppose to mean?!" He asked annoyed " heehee nothing ~" i say looking to the side " ugh whatever just know that i will spend the night with you " he said looking serious " well ya this is your palace " I said pointing the obvious " idiot.... I mean that i well sleep with you!" He said he's cheeks pink with embarrassment for saying that" I know " i say plopping my self on the bed and go straight to my phone on instegram " how the hell do you know!!" He said walking out to get his pjs, i just laughed a bit blushing afterwards because I realized what he said " wait WHAT ?!!!!" I say earring a laugh ' this is going to be flustering' I thought .
-time skip + Aiden's pov -
I walked back to our room with my pjs at hand and a pj for May " I'm back princess ~" i say poking my head through the frame of the door, and instead of a hug or a ' hello darling ' that i was really hoping for I reserved a pillow to the face " hahah" i hear her laughing in the background "you are so getting it princess ~" i run and jump on to her. We laughed and I hugged her she hugged back " hehe well then I guess I should answer your question?" She said siting up " huh? What question?" I say confused " don't you want to know if I like you or not!" She yelled calmly at me " o-oh ,haha I kinda forgot ,sorry princess ~" i say rubbing the back of my neck " wow to think you are a worrier prince..." she shakes her head feeling sorry for the future of the world " what do you mean! Never mind, just tell me your answer princess ~" i say getting closer to her " well..... i .... kinda... don't......-" " huh I guess I know were this is going " i say falling back " you idiot I didn't even finish I what wanted to say that I kinda don't don't like you" she said smiling at me and shaking her head " wait so i am the guy you like?!!" I say siting up quickly " ya..." she smiled " ........ i am so ..... HAPPY " i gulp her in to a bear hug " i love you so much!!! Princess " I say hugging her tightly " haha okay i get it ... but can you let go .... I can't.... breathe " she said, i let her go she took a deep breath " sorry princess " i say smiling at her " hey... " " huh?! What is it ?, you look sad princess " i say getting closer to her and put my hand on her cheek " well... now that people know you are a prince won't you go away to another place or transfer schools!" She said looking at me with almost teary eyes " hey that won't happen ever! I am your best friend how am I supposed to leave after knowing my crush likes me too" i say looking in her eyes " you are so cheesy " she laughed " haha" I laughed too i kissed her cheek " now go change to your pjs ,we are going to watch Your fav anime alright princess " i say smiling sweetly at her " ohhh really " she said like a little kid " yes really , now go" i say pushing her in the bathroom with her pjs .

After she changed we sat all night watching anime and laughing our butts off and crying our eyes out.

The end