Chapter 9

A/n
This will be aidens pov all the way so ya.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking through the halls of our house when I hear maya screaming, of course being the best friend i am I run to her room making sure to knock on it ,No answer." I'm coming in " i say opening the door and it was open surprisingly "what's wrong?!" I say a little concerned " I.....I ..... DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GIRLY TO WEAR EXEPT THE DRESS THAT IS REALLY ANNOYING " she yelled at me.
"Really that's the reason you screamed like a murderer was going to kill you?" I say 😓 . " well what do you expect from a tomboy like me to wear , I literally have one dress and it's the one that you bought me" she said trying to find any other elegant dresses "well how about I take you shopping? It's going to be awesome and ...... I wanted to ask you to that  party " I mumble the last part of course.

We left the house to go shopping. I kinda felt like my heart is slowly killing me right now but i had to bear with it."are you alright?" Maya asked " oh what ... Ya ya i am fine,just daydreaming of asking the girl of my dreams out" i say some what lying "o..kay then , why not ask her ?" She asked " you question a lot" i say to her sticking my tongue out " haha ya but I really want you to be happy too so we both can be happy " she smiled " hah .... I may never be happy now " i say quietly
Hoping she didn't hear " why not? " crap she heard me " um well... Ahm a.... Hah.. She already got asked out so not much I can do but hope it doesn't work out " i say  selfishly ' wow you sound selfish '
I thought " wow must be hard not getting the person you want!" She said " but you know ,noah is not my all time crush , but i am still happy that he asked me " she smiled ' my god i want to hug he- wait did she say she doesn't like Noah that much.. THEN WHY THE FANGIRLING DUDE?!' I say in my head , then what will happen if I asked her now......

We both bought some fancy clothes and I ended up paying WHYYYYYYY. But it's okay as long as she is happy. We got home and i went to her room to chat a bit I really want to know more about her real crush . " soooooo~..... Who is your all time crush that you think about all~ the time ~" i say smirking evilly as if i am not already lolz. " please wipe that stupid smirk of you face or i will!" She said " alright ma'am " i say saluting her "and since when do you say please to me ey~?" I ask grinning this time " shut up idiot " she said laughing and laying on her bed "haha... Someone's getting punished for calling me an idiot " i say jumping on to her back " hey!!" She said surprised. I started tickling her and she laughed so hard that we were this close to falling of the bed " okay....okay stop i am begging you, we will fall if you move now " she says " oh come on its not to high it's literally 1foot long dude!" I say poking her and she is just trying to hold her laugh " you know you want to laugh , just laugh, come on laugh laugh laugh ~~~" i say poking her with each word "stooooahhHHHH-" aaaand we fell . " well that was awesome " i say like down at her . I was on top of her and she was under me wow awkward positioning lolz. " a-ah can y-you please get off of me" she said trying to push me off " oh wow~never knew you had these thoughts ~" i say in her ear. She moved and it somewhat got better for me .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I finally got some free time to actually think of something for this story because they gave us a week off of school and I kind am happy but also not because I have to start it in Sunday next week god help me !!!