Chapter 16

"Oh wow this looks beautiful doesn't it Maya" Lizzy asked me with a happy go lucky look on her face " um it's literally just a bunch of flowers that are white but I guess it's beautiful " i say since literally it was there from the beginning but fine she's just stupid " oh come on where is the ' i am so excited ' Maya that was here a minute ago, did she go searching for her future boyfriend!~" She said smiling mischievously " no and i am just bored so ya! Is there any porpoise to looking at these flowers?" I ask bored, now I remember why i don't go to parties "no i was bored too!!" She said and we head back to our seat and once we sat the lights turned off again "ELLO MY PRETTIES HOWS THE PARTY GOING FOR YOU?!!" The host yells with enthusiasm "so i hope everyone is enjoying their time and now please all the girls and ladies come to the separate room from the guys the flower ceremony is starting ~~~!" The host said and some girls ran to the room and some walked like human being jeez calm down bish like dude chill " okay~~~ so I would like every girl to sit in the seats that we have set for you " he said calmly (wow surprised i know) , everyone took a seat and looked at the host " so now the princes will come but with a mask but one of the princes agreed to take part so ya you can fangirl now hehe~, but more importantly they will come to choose which girl will be their special someone ~ they will give that girl a flower that represents that they are yours ,so please stay calm it is their decision not the king ,not mine ,but theirs so please respect it , and the ones that will be chosen will spend tonight and tomorrow with them ,therefore the girls will stay in the place in a room ~~~with the prince that has chosen them~~~" he said all giddy "god help ,what have i got my self in too!!" I say to my self " here they come " I look up to see three masked guys " really masks come on!!" I heard Lizzy complain " haha" I snickered holding my laugh back "hello beautiful little ladies so as our wonderful host explained we will choose who we'll stay and protect for the rest of our lives " the one in the gold mask said " yes but just to clarify if we or any of our helpers or family members don't like your attitude or you personality then she is not going to be with us for the next day " the one with the silver mask said " and please don't be upset if that happens to you, you will find someone there is always someone for everyone:)" the one with the purple said " let's begin!" The host ordered." I think maybe we should go, don't you think?!" I ask lizzy but she isn't next to me "crap!!!" I whisper  to my self " hello there young lady " i hear from behind me , I turned around quickly to see the prince with the gold mask " hello!!" I say flustered " can you guess why i am talking to you?~" he said in a very filmier tone but I couldn't put my finger on it" ummm... because you want directions to the prettiest girl here!?" I say laughing awkwardly at my stupid joke " haha funny i see i like girls like that haha~" he laughed slightly " haha wow ya um well I'm gonna leave now ,so you can find the lucky girl that you like haha" i say turning around only to bump to another prince " shit !!!" I whispered to myself again!" H-hi" he said but got pulled by the other prince. " awkward ~" i say watching them grow smaller as they go far away.