Chapter 4

-Maya's pov-
As i was pulled forcefully to the guys, i see Aiden and noah talk near one of the booths. So I gave in and walked normal toward Alex who was just playing something on his phone.

"Um...so what's up with those two"I ask the now looking at us Alex . "Oh I don't really know " he said plainly.

"HEY GUYS I GUESS WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER IN THE PARTY " Aiden yelled at us. A new member ? Who.......wait don't tell me!!-I thought but Aiden spoke and broke my train of thought "it's Noah!!!!" He put his arm on Noah acting cool and whatever.

My face heats up as they came closer and closer,I try to run only so my face to meet a wall "ow" I say as I rub my nose, hopefully it didn't  bleed. Well I was wrong!!! I need a tissue now !!!!!!!!!!. I mentally panic , when I was mat with a napkin to my face " he-here ,you can use my napkin " I look up to the gentleman who offered and see a red faced Noah. I quickly stand up and hold my hand up to my nose to try and stop the bleeding. "O-Oh no it's okay you do-." " i-i insist " he says as his face began to become even redder ( I don't know if that is even possible) then it was . I take the napkin and began rubbing the blood off "thanks for l-letting me use this" I say a little shyly " no p-problem , you can keep it if you want. I-it's perfectly fine " he beamed at me . And being the idiot that I am around him I stare at him as if he just killed someone ( of course you didn't mean to) "A-AH S-S-SORRY IGOTALITTELCAREDAWAYAND-"I cut him off with a giggle at how cute he looks when he was flustered  "heh it's okay I am the one who should be apologizing for staring heh" I give him a smile.

~Aiden pov ~
As May was being an idiot ,I was trying to play candy crush when I heard my stomach growling. Every one looked at me and May bursts out laughing and so do I and everyone else.
"I guess someone is hungry " Alex says as he smacked my back which made me flinch "gh! Hey that hurt. Any who~ , who wants some hot dogs?" I say as ever one raised their hands "we do" they all say "alright , I will need some help tho ,so men you must come wether you like it or not " I say as I grabbed Noah's and Alex's hand and went to the hot dog booth .

"Um so does any one else know about us being princess other than us " Alex asked me "no I don't think so" I answered "when are you planning to tell them " Noah asked " maybe at one of the balls, we can invite them and then surprise them , or~we can let them find out for them selfs, like when they will call us to the balcony to do the hole flower ceremony thing" i say waving my hand around.

We arrived at the hot dog and get some and of course noah payed because like maya says 'he is a gentleman '. We walk over to the girl and gave them the hot dogs, i was about to eat mine before someone said "don't you think we should go find some were to sit before we eat~" maya said as everyone nods and looks at me as if they were doing it to tournament me ,except noah who looked as innocent as ever. " FINE" I growled and went to sit on one of the benches that were there but to May there is not enough space to fit all of us. so she insisted to go to the freaking park which is a 15 minute walk from here according to Google maps, so we can have a nice night time picnic and sit down in the grass and whatever. And because I have known her since we were young she hates that cheesy stuff but she is  doing it to irritate me.
---a/n---
So i am going to end it here so sorry if you want to punch me in the face right now so ya byeeee