Chapter 7

I was walking down the hallway to my next class that was math and we had to go to the math class room ,which was very rare . I walk and walk and finally found the class room it was still lunch break but I wanted to be early so I went .

I walk in and see noah and aiden and the others here "what I thought i was here first!" I say "too bad little cat" aiden said patting my hair " get off" i say slapping his hand away "come on you look like a kitty today " he said as if he was talking to a baby"stop it if you don't want your mouth to be like Jeff the killer's " i say glaring at him "okay....." He backed away "how did you handle him all these years, must have been a pain huh?" Lizzy said and sat near her boyfriend "he isn't that bad . But people change " i say Siting next to noah not really noticing. Class started and we study the rest of the day
-time skip to the end of school-

I grabbed my bag and was about to head out but a hand stopped me I look at the owner of the hand and it was a pink noah "a-ah maya, i-i wanted to talk to you,b-but I kind forget about it an till now so...will you hear m-me out p-please."he said I looked at him confused and nodded " I-I WANTTOTAKEYOUTOBEMYPLUSONE
FORTHEPARTY" he said way to fast for me to understand "slow down I can't understand anything your saying "i say still confused "o-oh . I said I-i want y-you t-to be m-my p-plus one for a-a party that i-I'm going to" he said slowly pulling his hand away from mine "but i-i thought that you asked Logan that " i say even more confused . He shook his head and look me in the eyes " i was practicing to a-ask y-you but he thought t-that I ask him " he said with surprisingly less stuttering "b-b-because i-i l-li-" he was interpreted by Logan "HEY You TWO" he ran to us i sigh wanting to know what he wanted to say" well i gatta go then so see ya " i say waving goodbye "w-wait maya.... I will pick you up on Friday at 7 " he said before he was dragged out of the room "alright " i shout back " hey lets go home we're going to be late for my show" aiden whined as he pulled my arm to go" ughhhh fine" i say lazily "yay lets gooooooo~" he cheers like a little kid i just giggle at the site.

- aidan's pov-
"It's finally done " i say looking at my essay that was assigned to us "wow you're already done . I am just about to be done " may says still focused on her work" hah you sound so bummed what's up?" I ask "well~" she turned around to face me " noah was about to say something to me earlier today but Logan cut him off and I really want to know what he wanted to say ...., but he did ask me to be his plus one to a party that he is going too " I looked shocked at what she said in the end . I was planning to ask her like wth dude?! I thought " o-oh is that all ...... Well I hope you cheer up soon alright? Your not fun when your sad heh" i say trying to show that I wasn't heartbroken "ya...." She said looking at me with the smile that I want all to myself....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
I am sorry that I didn't update this for a while but i will focus more on this now so ya