Chapter 5

~aiden's pov~

We arrived at the park , and the first thing I do is sit down on one of the benches  , I was preparing to eat my hot dog , but then...( I just imagined happy saying that lol)" what do you think you are doing, we are going to sit in the grass weather you like it or not" maya said as she grabbed the back of my shirt and dragged me to the place that she wanted to sit in. Every one sat in a circle, and started eating, may tried to eat as girly as possible so she can ' impress' Noah but she fails miserably and I am there just eating my hot dog like there is no tomorrow. Every one started talking about random stuff even so this was supposed to be at the amusement park but ya .

~ Noah's pov~
"Hey guys, wanna hear a creepy story " Alex said ,his voice sending shivers down my spine. I am not a big fan of horror if you couldn't tell, I never even watched a single scary movie, I would always refuse if any one wanted to take me to one ."sure" lizzy and Aiden said as they look at me and Maya for an answer "um... I don't know about this ,we live in an unusual world and every time someone tells a scary story to a group of people something is bound to happen " Maya said looking at them with a straight face, but what she said was true. "u-um .... Y-yeah I a-agree with her " I say "WAIT YOU AGREE WITH ME!!!!" Maya yelled at me and fainted ,"AH Maya y-you o-okay "I say flustered trying to fan her "she's fine,don't worry " Alex said "Maybe you should give her mouth to mouth ~" lizzy and Aiden say together "E-EH" I get super flustered , I could feel my face heating up "ugh, what happened?"Maya woke up, she looks at me and I was a blushing mess "oh nothing ~" Aiden says slyly, making the poor girl tilt her head "okay...."she said. Did she forget wow I thought. "Well let's go back anyway ,never mind the story I will save it for next time , we haven't been on any of the rides yet" Alex said , that made me feel at ease "ya lets go!!"lizzy said as she clings to Alex's arm "y-ya"I say .

We all stand up and walk back to the amusement park. Me and may were in the back she look lovely in that dress I thought to myself as I looked down "so...hey" may starts "H-hi I say , "so bey any chance do you want to go to the park on Sunday "she said as she looks at the ground "u-um" "I get it if you have something to do on that day!" She said looking at me with her green eyes "n-no I don't have a-any thing planned so I-it's o-okay" I say blushing a little "can I come " Aiden said from In front of us "NO YOU DONG HEAD" Maya shouts at him "hah, " he laughed "okay~ but don't get too comfortable Noah" he said and smirked at me , I got what he meant , I blush madly and speed walk to the front .

We arrive at the amusement park again and we played some games and went on some rides.

~ Maya 's pov~

We walk past a love tunnel and Aiden looks at me and smirks evilly "why don't you and Noah go on it" he whispered down to me " I don't think he would like to go anyway " I whisper back at him"oh~, why don't I ask him?~" he says and stood up straight . " you wouldn't da-" " hey Noah, would you like to go on the love tunnel with Maya ~" he said to Noah ,Alex and lizzy separated from us along time ago so no one could have got me out of this "u-um alright, I'm o-okay with that" Noah agreed , I was shocked that he agreed to go with me ,ME .