Chapter3

" ohhhh~, are you going out now, and what's with that dress . Since when do you wear dresses?!!!" said lizzy as she smirked at me and Aiden who glared💢 at her,lizzy is Alex's girlfriend and my bestie. Sure she can kinda be a pain in the butt, but alex loves her and we do too .

"Aiden forced me to wear it" i whine and point at Aiden who rolled his eyes at me .
"Well you are the one who made me wonder what you looked like in a dress " he said as he glared down at me since i am shorter than him .
"I don't think that is an excuse bro" alex and lizzy in the background .

"SHUT IT " we both shout at them and they both back away slowly with a sweatdrop face on .

"Ugh let's get it over with " i sigh crossing my arms. " but our double date just got started hehe~" lizzy giggles as she held her boyfriends arm. " haha what did you say!, did I hear you right!, DOUBLE DATE!!!!!" I say as i grated my teeth at the last part."he..he just kidding " she hid behind alex so I wouldn't kill her . " okay i am never going to go out with this idiot even if he was the last man on earth " i say calmly so I don't offend him .
I look away to avoid eye contact with Aiden because i know he has his stupid pout face on right now.

I blush so hard because i saw noah my crush and ya we don't talk since I avoid him a lot but I just want to confess and it's easy to go and say it but no my mouth doesn't allow me to.  He saw me staring at him I quickly turn my head and grab lizzy's hand and run behind one of the stools .
"Omg lizzy, I just sew noah, help now!!!" I panic and squeeze her hand for help." Alright, alright. Just please let go of my hand. It's starting to hurt " i obey lizzy's order and let go of her hand . And then she grabbed mine and ran to the boys who were confused and looked like lost puppy's. But when we get half way we see the guys talking to NOAH . " no no no i am not going let go of me right now " I panicked and try to wiggle my hand  out  lizzy's only to fail miserably.

~ Aiden pov~
I was talking with alex about how to tell the girls about the prince thing. We were cut off by one of my closest prince to my family/ best friend noah," um .. Hey guys " he said shyness in his voice." Yo/hi" me and Alex greet . "Um can i-i talk to you for a minute Aiden " he said looking down "um ya sure" i say and we both excuse our selfs from Alex and go near one of the booths " so I wanted to ask about maya , dose she hate me?" He said shyly look at me right in the eyes  ."WHAT NO, she....she.. Well she...!" I say as i rub the back of my neck. I know may likes him and I don't know if I should tell him or not I feel like she is the one that has to say it."I think i kow how she sees me " he says looking down. I think i made him hate her=_= oh no what did i do um"why don't you ask her yourself and plus it's not what you think she feels okay?!" I say waving my hand as if i am saying ' it's no what you think ' . " but e-every time i try to talk to her she runs o-off" " don't worry, if you want i will stand behind her so she doesn't run away "i say giving my best friend a toothy smile "y-you would do that, thank you " he looked at me with hope filling his eyes again."no problem "i say as I give him another smile.

A/n
So ya i made it a little bit longer so ya thx