I spot Harry's jeep in the driveway and a relatively new Subaru. I wonder who's car that was... I think of Liam, I would see him driving a car like that.

Parking, Lindsay and I get out of the car, staring up at the elegant house. It is landscaped beautifully, lots of land surrounding until the next house.

"This is beautiful." She breathes next to me. I suddenly feel self-conscious. Not belonging at this big house. I worry about my appearance.

I wear a white blouse and dark jeans with boots on my feet. I glance at Lindsay who is still in her school clothes. She looks nice, she wears a black skirt and a light colored top that matches.

"Crazy right?" I hear someone call from the door. I smile at Harry who is leaning in the doorway. "I swear this is like my fifth time being here and I still get lost." He laughs as we reach him at the door. He greets me with a side hug and a smile.

"Harry this is Lindsay, Lindsay Harry." Lindsay holds her hand to him and he shakes it with his charming smile exposing his dimples.

The sight of Lindsay's face made me want to laugh but I bite my tongue as she stared wide eyed at him.

"H-h-hi." She manages. He shakes her hand and gives a light chuckle. Lindsay gives me a look as if she met the man of her dreams, her eyes wide and her mouth in a wide smile.

"Hey guys!" Harry nods to Sarah and Niall who walk towards us hand in hand like the golden couple they are.

"Harry!" Niall screams, releasing Sarah's hand and jumping into Harry's arm.

I laugh hard as I take a step back from their sweet embrace. Sarah just shakes her head at them with a smile on her face. Even Lindsay begins to laugh at their bromantic hug.

"Did I hear Niall?" I hear a light British voice ask. Turning to Louis who walks towards us in the opening of the house. "Jules." He greets with a wide smile. I notice that Louis has a few tattoos on his forearm as he wears a shirt withe the sleeves rolled up.

"Hi Louis!" I smile, I enter the house more and give him a quick hug. "Where's the rest of the guys? I want them to meet Lindsay." I nod towards Lindsay who is taking in the house, her eyes wandering along the high ceilings. I take a look around too.

The house has high ceilings, banisters and stone walls along with normal white plastered walls.

The entrance opens into a large open space with the grand wooden staircase in front of us that splits in two: the right and left, also where it splits is a glass door that leads to the backyard I presume.

There aren't many doors inside the house. It is beautifully crafted and open. I step further into the house and gasp as I come into the living room. There are windows lining a wall, over looking into the beautiful trees of Colorado. I can't help but just gape in awe at the house. The room is lit with the natural light from outside.

I feel like this is a vacation house. Somewhere I would come just to relax and enjoy myself. The living room is open and connects to a kitchen. The kitchen is beautiful.

It has a stove along the counter that holds the bar for the chairs. It's open and has beautiful wooden cabinets. I walk into the house as everyone follows.

The kitchen holds a few sinks, many cabinets that I can't imagine what they put inside each one. Turning my mouth drops, they have four ovens. Who needs four ovens? I start to feel uncomfortable, this house was too much.

To the right side of the line of windows is a beautiful wall segment made of gray bricks. There is a fireplace at the bottom, thing and long, most likely a gasoline fireplace.