I stared at Hiccup and Toothless, this just got a whole lot more complicated.

|||||

I was staring at the page with a blank expression making the others worry. Hiccup's words kept bouncing in my head.

Don't trust the watch dog

I glanced to my side to see the flock looking at me surprise.

"Who's the watch dog?"

I looked at Leo, did I say that out loud?

"Yes,"

I huffed as the response to that, well nothing I can do about it.

"That's true." I glared at Leo playfully for that making him smirk.

I glanced at the numbers in the paper when I recognized some of the numbers.

"Coordinates, they're map coordinates," I whispered to Leo and Yuugi so the others wouldn't hear.

The duo nodded in agreement when they caught on to what I was going to do.

Hope we will be doing the right thing.

|||||

"Leo, hurry up! We need to go before they wake up!" Yuugi yelled whispered at the inventor.

"Coming Game Boy," I snickered at the nickname Leo game the amethyst eyed teen.

"Here— So much for that theory," Leo mumbled when we saw what the building looked like.

I raised an eyebrow. "Yuugi, are you sure you read the coordinates out loud correctly?— Yes, this is where Gazzy and Angel's parents are supposed to live."

Leo sighed then smiled a mischievous smile that made me want to hide from him.

"Well? Let's check it out!"

The three of us started to look around when I felt someone coming up.

"They're back! Go upstairs!"

Suddenly I started to glow pink. Gender! They were well again!

I heard someone in front of me.

"It's a chick, man!" One of the two men exclaimed. I could smell the alcohol from were I was standing.

"We don't care whose chick you are," a hiccup interrupted his speech. "For the next hour, you're gonna be our chick."

My eyes became half-lids, my wings erupted from my back, a smirk appeared on my face.

"I guess you both failed to enter heaven, let's see if my partners like to show you hell."

With that Leo and Yuugi walked out of the shadows, Leo slowly being engulfed by flames and Yuugi letting his vectors our, his forehead glowed with a golden eye, his very own eyes had crimson flames and his pupils disappeared as he grabbed one of the men with one of his vectors.