The haunting past

My hand was shaking, I looked down to see a terrified Gazzy. His blue eyes wide with fear as he clutched cloak while he had my hand over his mouth.

I looked to my right to see Max trying, keyword trying, to remain calm even after a person just got decapitated in front of us. Iggy was paler then usual as he heard the yell of horror and the sound of ripping flesh.

I looked up and made a signal to Leo, he nodded as he got what was going on. Grabbing Fang, Nudge, and Angel, Leo moved towards the cages.

"Max, Gazzy, Iggy go with Leo, we need to release as many children and animals as possible."

"But—go! I'll be fine!"

I pushed the trio towards the quartet and ran towards the naked teen as they (A/N I'm using non-binary nouns) got in the elevator.

They sat on the floor of the metal contraption as the doors closed. Styx, I need to go a different way.

I looked around and saw a pair of stairs going up, perfect.

I ran, more like skipped, up the stairs. I ran up to see a girl fall in front of the teen.

The teen, which looked to be around 17 years old, 'looked' down to the woman then to the white coats and security guards with guns.

"Sarah! Get away from that thing!—wha?" The woman didn't get to finish as she too was decapitated, the invisible hand holding the head for the monsters to see.

"Open fire!"

The teen dropped the head and lifted the woman's body with the invisible hand. The body jerked and twisted with all the bullets going through its body.

The white coats and security guards still had yet to creased their fire. The teen, still holding the carcass, flicked a pink pen from the woman's jacket towards the white coats and made it go through the skull of a guard with one of their invisible hands.

The bullets stopped, the two bodies fell to the ground. The teen walked calmly towards the white coats and guards. One of them got up and ran towards the 17 year old with a look of rage.

"Ah! I'll finish this bitch off—no wait!"

A bloody hand print appeared on the man's should and in a second his heart was out of his body.

I stayed still, this was a massacre, what did they do to them?!

One of the ones that the teen let live was non other then Jeb Batchelder, the dimwit that made this inhumane thing possible. Pulling out a phone Jeb spoke into it with worry.

"Lock the doors and shut experiment AWD039 it must not get out!"

I looked at Jeb in shock, I had to help the teen, they didn't wish for this to happen to them. The boy just wants to be free, those dimwits did this to him!

I sprinted towards the teen, becoming a blur to the human eye. I got through the door before it became shut with a loud clank.

I looked at my surroundings and saw the teenager look at me, I couldn't feel any emotion from them so they were just, staring.