The Agent

Me no own Maximum Ride or PJO and HoO

Recap:

"I know many things, and you're not that keen on hiding in plain sight, Walker."

I looked at her as I felt the flock and the two godlings' (Leo and Yuugi) life force behind the wall.

"You know, Max, if you wanted to hear the conversation you can go through the door, same goes for you Evan, Ariel, Leo, Yuugi, Jeff, Krystal, and Malcom."

On with the story!

~~~~~~~~~

Anne stared at me in surprise as the flock walked in with guilty faces.

"Percy I'm so— Evan it wasn't your fault and neither is it yours Leo, you guys know how I am— yeah but that doesn't mean that— enough!" Everyone in the room suddenly went straight at my voice.

I raised an eyebrow at their behavior, I'll think about it later.

I looked at Leo and Anne, I still don't trust her, and when my gut tells me not to trust someone it's usually right.

The doctor looked irritated at all the people at my room, but nodded when I told him if he could leave and went down the hall.

Anne smiled at me which then wavered when she saw that my face was just a void of emotions.

"We're trying to keep your existence a secret."

Leo, Yuugi and I snorted. To late for that.

"Really? Well good job at failing, Yuugi is the King of Games, Leo is renounced inventor know all over the world and I am a performer meaning I'm an actor and a singer. Great job at keeping us hidden."

Anne glared at me as my sarcasm hit her hard.

"As I was saying," she said putting on a fake smile which didn't convince Leo or me but it worked for the others. "You will all be staying at my house—No— excuse me?"

I looked at Anne in the eye. I wasn't going to back out of this.

"I said no, we hardly know you and you want us to live with you? We are not stupid, you just want to watch us not because you want to but because it's your job as an FBI agent."

The flock looked shocked at my outburst but Max agreed with me on the argument.

"But you are just children! You can't be alone!— and who said anything about being alone? Give me your phone— What!— hand over the phone muggle." I spat making many flinch at my tone as my eyes flashed a stormy seagreen.

Anne, even though she was angry at me, handed me her phone. I grabbed it and started to dial the number and put it on speaker.

"Hello, who's this?" The FBI agents froze when they recognized the voice at the other end of the phone call.

"Hey uncle Tony, I need a favor."

A pause occured then a amused chuckle was heard.

"Sure Percy, what do you need?"