Friend or Foe?

Me don't own characters, just plot, let's begin

"-so that's about it." Leo finished as he erupted in flames.

"Demigods," Max muttered in shock.

I hm'ed as we were walking near a Deli.

"You!" The others jumped in surprise when the guy, who looked like if the Aphrodite cabin got a hold of him, pointed at us.

"You guys are perfect!" He exclaimed excitedly.

My brother looked a little uneasy about the guy.

"Perfect for what?"

The guy waved a skinny tattooed arm at a storefront. It's sigh read, U 'Do: Tomorrow's styles today. I looked at the sign blankly as Max looked confused.

"We're having a makeover fest!" The guy explained, sounding like if he found the golden fleece. "You guys can have total makeovers for free— as long as your stylist gets to do whatever he or she wants."

My eyebrows creased to a frown. This could be helpful for us, but what about Max's chip?

"Like what?" Nudge asked with interest.

"Makeup, hairstyle, everything!" the guy promised ecstatically. "Except tattoos. We'd need a note from your parents— well Percy won't need it." I glared at Leo as he mumbled the last part.

"So that's out," I heard Max say under her breath.

"I want to do it! It sounds like fun! Can we do it, Max? I want a makeover!" Max looked uncomfortable at Nudge until she saw a couple of teenage girls emerging from U'Do.

I sighed and turned to the guy.

"It's a deal," the flock looked at me in shock, apart from Fang I was the level headed one.

"We'd love to be made over. Make us look completely different." I said smirking as Max caught on to my double meaning.

||||||||

"Why do you have bandages sweetheart?"

I was trying to not stare at the woman in front of me. My eyes glowed blankly making the woman uneasy until an idea got on her mind.

"I found what you can wear!"

I raised an eyebrow, what in the world is she talking about.

The red headed woman walked in with a leather jacket, a black v-line, sleeveless muscle shirt, leather pants, black shoes and black socks.

I paled, that's a lot of leather, is...that a belt chocker?!

"Unbelievable! You don't have any body hair!" I blushed at her bluntness. Sheesh say it louder woman, I believe the people in England haven't heard you yet.

"Can you not!"

Five minutes later I had the muscle shirt on, the dark blue/navy leather pants, I had two belts on, a belt chocker, fingerless gloves, and no, I refused to wear the leather jacket. I have enough leather as it is.