Chapter 4: I-I almost...why?!

Ok so I have a temperary name for Uni's split personality and its Ryu. Like I said before its not permenet I'm just gonna use it until I find a good name that suits Uni. Tell me what you think of it 😀.

Uni's POV

As I walk out of the bathroom I immediately bump in to someone again! Why do I keep doing that?! I fall to the floor and look up to see the same guy from earlier. I think his name was 'Tim'.

Tim then looked down at me with a huge grin that spread across his face. He then picked me up by the collar and raised me in the air. He pushed me up against the lockers and I just looked up at him helplessly.

Kill him! Kill him! Kill...him!
N-No I won't! I-I don't want to!

Tim: "Oh what a predicament you've got yourself into one-eye"

Uni: "Leave...me alone!"

Once I said that I felt...different. I felt my eyes change color, my skin get more pale than it was before, my thoughts slowly drifting away. All I can think about now is violence, hatred, and murder...

I know whats happening but I don't want him to take over. He has done enough to ruin my life.

Tim: "Then what are you gonna do about it! I bet that you can't even kill a bug!"

Un-Ryu: "I can do lots of stuff that you would just DIE to see! Why don't I just show you!"

Tim POV

Does this wimp think he can fight me?! Who does he think he's up against?

????: "Leave him alone Tim!"

My eyes shot straight to where the voice came from. My grin turned into a smirk now knowing that I could beat up two dorks that don't know how to fight. Camara face doesn't stand a chance against the pro on the schools wrestle-ing team.

(You mean Barney? I'm pretty sure Barney isn't on the wrestle-ing team in the story though. But now he is! Thanks Tim for the idea!)

Third person View

As Tim looked at the determined Cory his smirk grew wider along with Ryu's.

Cory then took a step forward and Tim got a tighter grip on Ryu's collar.

"I said to put him down Tim!" Cory growled.

Tim then dropped Ryu on the floor and walked up to Cory. Ryu then pretended to be Uni and acted as if he was hurt.

Ryu's POV a.k.a Uni's split personality

That stupid idiot! He has no idea what I could do to him! No one has ANY ideas of what I could do to all of them! I'll kill them, I'll kill them all! Wait maybe I could do something with this...hehehe poor Uni won't know what hit him.

Cory's POV

As Tim walked towards me I glared at him preparing myself of what was about to go down.

Tim then stopped in front of me two centimeters away from my face. He then looked me in the eye and lens. Tim scoffed and looked at me as if I was weak and helpless when I was really determined and brave.

Tim: "What the heck do you think you're doing camara face? Shouldn't you be in the photography club? Or did they kick you out because you don't have a good lens"

Cory: "Shouldn't you be in the gaming club Tim? Or did you get to scared to go since I kicked your butt at surviving longer in fnaf 2"

Tim: "You wanna start a fight camara face?!"