"No." I laugh shaking my head. "I was a pretty boring kid." I nod.

"Nothing?" She raises an eyebrow, not believing me. "Not a thing? You didn't do one stupid thing in high school?" Nope, all my stupidity started now... started that one night I met him.

"Nope. I'm the classic good girl." I sigh, she just laughs as the waiter brings us our food.

"I doubt that you were one hundred percent of the time good!" She smiles at me, wanting dirt, sadly there wasn't any.

"Nope." I shake my head, taking a bite of my delicious sandwich. "Dated my childhood sweetheart, he was my first kiss. Never had sex, never gotten in trouble unless for grades, never drank unless with my parents, never partied, never fooled around, never cheated, lot of 'I never'." I frown realizing how truthful this was when it came out of my mouth.

"Well it's good to have a lot of things you haven't done." Her response surprises me, I expected her to laugh at the silly things I've never done. "I mean think about it... All my experiences are gone basically. No longer a virgin, I've done so much that it's sometimes hard to find fun in things. But as for you, you have so many experiences to have and you're still young." She points out. "And probably will make more rational decisions." She adds on as she smiles.

"You're right." I smile, I really loved the way she made me feel better about my sheltered life. We eat, talking more about school and hobbies. I bring up dancing but we don't go into detail about it. "We should do this more often." I suggest as we pay for our food and walk back to the car.

"I would love to. I've always wanted to hang out with you but... you seemed so.. busy." She chooses her words carefully. I know what she means, always deep in thought about him and his actions.

"Yeah, I just have a lot on my plate but... I am always open to hang out." I smile as we drive back to campus.

"Oh good." She smiles back at me. "Then we should definitely keep doing this!" She exclaims. Dropping Lindsay near her dorm room I go to my dorm to get ready for AP Chemistry, grabbing my gym bag because I want to go straight to dancing after class.

The rest of the day goes in an easy flow, I feel happy after hanging out with Lindsay and realize it's been a while since Sarah and I just had a girls day to ourselves. I decide to take a quick dance stop, only stretching and doing a few dances for about a half an hour before going home. Getting back to the dorms Sarah is sitting with Niall and they're laughing together.

"Hey guys." I smiles, dropping off my bag. Niall raises an eyebrow at me and I realize why, I was sweaty and looked like a hot mess, my hair disheveled in a ponytail.

"Juliet!" Niall stands up hugging me. I'm surprised by the action mainly because I am sweaty but he doesn't mind as he pulls away, Sarah stands up smiling too. They were both a little to happy. Almost like Sarah was the day she asked me to double date... Oh no.

"What's going on?" I contemplate making a break for the door, scared about what it might be. I take a step away and Niall wraps an arm around Sarah. I raise an eyebrow since neither of them seems to want to answer my question. If I hear the words 'double date' I will run for my life.

"We're dating!" Sarah squeals with excitement. I feel relief knowing they weren't going to ask me on another double date. "He officially asked me today at lunch!" she smiles, turning to him and they share a sweet kiss before turning to me. I feel a pang of jealousy but it is over ruled with happiness for the two.

"Congrats! I'm going to take a shower, but tell me all about it after?"

"We're actually going out tonight." Sarah smiles over at Niall. "But tonight, when I get back?"

"Of course, you two have fun." I dismiss myself and slip into the bathroom as they leave. In the shower I think about my life again and compare it to Sarah's. I was the girl who usually had her life put together but here was Sarah having more of a calm and steady life than I was. Getting out of the shower I stare at myself in the mirror for a moment.

I was getting more toned, I could tell from under the towel wrapped around me. My hair was dripping down my back and slightly drying into light waves already. I look over my body and how it was nothing like Sarah's, not as big of a chest, not as small of a waist. I'm still small but nothing like Sarah or the girls Zayn's used to... And here go my thoughts again, right back to him.

I walk out of the bathroom and change into comfortable clothes before wrapping my hair up in the towel. I sit at my desk doing homework for my AP Chemistry class, trying to get most of it done tonight.

I fall asleep before Sarah gets home, but I know that their date went perfectly well. It always does. The two were made for each other, they were the same person, sweet and popular. I could never get over how perfect they were together. The last thought on my mind is about him: where he is, if he's okay and if he'll be in class tomorrow.

_________

(A/N: Who knows where Zayn is? Do you think he's somewhere or avoiding her? What do you think is going on! Who thinks he'll be in class tomorrow?!)