Special Chapter: Halloween Surprise! [Part 1/2]

??? P.O.V. (Secret ;) *wink* )

I was going to prepare for 'Halloween', Yay! I thought, I looked through my closet for my costume. Hehehe, This is going to be fun! I grinned evily.

I saw my friends waiting for me, "Come On Hyung!" My friend called, who's very pissed of now, "Just wait!" I told them from upstairs.

I wore my handsome looking Prince costume, so the girls will stare at my beauty.

Since our school announced some kind of party, Eehh, forgot the name of the party, I grabbed a silvery mask and ran off to school with my friends.

Choonhye Park's P.O.V.

While waiting for my friend Eunna Sooji Park, I was sitting on her couch. I dyed my hair a flame-like orange, I had fox ears headband too, with a matching tail, with big bright blue circular contacts. I wore a huntress-like clothing, it was a nice light green, with brown striped cloth at some certain places, with light brown pants. After a while, I saw her, wearing a great costume, "Hey~" I said, "Hi Choonhye, let's go to school! Hurry~" She said, "Okay, okay just wait!" I told her, we then ran off to school.

The school looked pretty nice, it had faked cobwebs, jack-o-lanterns, and a scarecrow that looked like a Reaper, "Let's gooo!" I said, and grabbed my friend by the wrist, and started running to school with her as other students in costumes come inside school, it was around 7:30 pm, "Just wait!" Eunnie who seemed to stumble, "Okay..." I let go of her wrist, "Aish, don't do that, I didn't want to go that fast." She complained, "Arasso!" I chirped, and just grinned at her state.

Suddenly, some girls started screaming like fangirls, "What in the-" Before I can even finish my sentence, Eunnie cutted in, "It's BTS..." She said in a whisper, I made an Oh with my mouth, I looked at where Eunnie was staring.

Jimin, was dressed as some kind of vampire, same goes with Namjoon.

Suga was some sort of umm, I don't even know, it was a black bear with red cheeks? Whaaat? Anyways...

Jungkook had some sorta bunny costume, I just can't even.

Taehyung? Don't know it myself...
(Author: You decide :3)

Hoseok, was a skeleton, it suits him becuase, he sure can Dance..

Jin looked like a prince with a silvery mask.

I looked over at Eunnie, she was staring at Jin, she really likes- I mean loves Jin, I smirked when I noticed her staring him, "Wha-" She started but ended up blushing when she realized I caught her staring at Jin, "Don't. Tell. Anyone. Or. You. Are. Dead." She glared at me, "Okay, Okay! Calm your horses! I won't..." I said, that was true, we decided to just head to the party.

We saw all sorts of snacks and drinks in the cafeteria, even the teachers and people who work here had costumes. Best Halloween Part Ever! I thought to myself, hope that Bangtan group won't destroy this Halloween Party. We took some snacks and drinks, and took our seat, I noticed that Jin winked at Eunnie, she was crimsom red because of that, "Looks like someone's interested~" I told her in a teasing way, "Stop!" She hissed at me, "Alright, alright." I raised my hands in the air in defeat, This isn't over Eunnie, I told myself, because I am going to maker her night amazing, I grinned and continue on chatting with her.

To be Continued...

###############
585 Words

Okaaay... I can't finish it cause I got busy and all... I might continue the other half tomorrow... Hoep you guys enjoy this short little special chappy... ;) It's not over~~~

I will always be busy, and keep on running out of ideas... ;~;

Anyways... Byeeeeee~~~

♡Author-ssi,
FiooleFox