School- Monday (Day 1) [2/4]

Choonhye Park's P.O.V.

As I headed to my Arts Period, I accidentally bumped into someone, he had brownish orange hair. "Ah-ahh... S-sorry!" I bowed as I said it, "Geez kid, watch were your going!" The guy with brownish orange hair said, looking a bit annoyed, I looked at him, then I just took my items that have fallen on the floor, and race to my period so I wouldn't have to introduce to the whole class.

As I went in, I was a bit early, there were some students already, I then went to a seat that didn't seem taken, I sat down and take a break. After that, I didn't know who to talk to, so I decided to draw a beautiful bird at the back of my notebook. I started sketching the base, it didn't seem much, I started contouring the body, it started to put in shape, I drew the eyes, and feathers. I erased all the lines and sketch marks, after that, I started shading the bird, it looked realistic enough, I smiled at the work I have done, "Annyeonghaseyo, nice drawing." Someone said in front of me, he had brunette like hair, "Thanks." I said with a smile. "By the way, my name is Byun Baekhyun. Whats yours?" He said with a cute smile, "I'm Choonhye Park, it's nice to meet you Baekhyun." I said, "It's nice to meet you too. How old are you anyways?" He asked, "I'm yeol yeo-seot (16) actually..." I said, "Ahh, I'm twenty-two." He said with a sweet smile. Wait? Twenty-Two?! He's my oppa then, I said in my thoughts, "Soo... I should call you Baekhyun Oppa then?" I asked him, he had a tint blush of pink, "Yeah." Is the only thing he was able to say.

We started talking to each other as minutes past by, he then mentioned his friend, Chanyeol,  apparently, his friend said that he yelps like dog before falling asleep, I tried not to laugh, I then told Oppa, about myself too, we had fun talking to each other, we had same classes for PE, Math, and Social Studies. The teacher went in as all of the students went back to there seats, a guy with dark brown hair sat beside me, not even taking notice, I just shrugged it off. The teacher introduced herself, her name was Junghye Ji, "Ok class, you will be doing an activity. The person beside you will be your partner, after that, you and your partner will draw your opinions on each other. Arasso?" She said, "Arasso." We all answered in sync, I looked beside me, it was the guy with dark brown hair, "H-hey..." I said to him, Oh that was so smooth Choonhye, I said to myself and mentally facepalmed, "Hey, let's just get this over with. By the way i'm Jeon Jungkook, you?" He said, "I'm Choonhye Park." I said, "Ok let's start to know a little bit of each other." He said. As me and Jungkook started knowing each other, we already both had our ideas, we took our papers and pencils and started drawing. I sketched out the base, and started lining and did the same as the rose, but different, it was a bunny, but there was something else, it was unique in many ways, I started coloring it with oil pastels, and finished it with some shadings, me and Jungkook then passed it to Ma'am Ji.

I then got bored after that, I took out my sketch book and started drawing autumn leaves, and a butterfly, it was a nice little scenario, I smiled to my artwork and decided to color it. As I was coloring, Oppa called me, "Ahh... Hey Baekhyun Oppa~" I said with a smile, "Hey Choonhye..." He said, I noticed he blushed a light pink, I think I shouldn't call him that too often, I said in my thoughts, "Soo, what brings you here?" I asked him, "Well... I had nothing to do soo... Maybe we could chat for a while, Arasso?" He said, "Mmm... Sure, why not." I said in reply.

We chatted quite alot, I asked him what time it was, it was already 8:35 am, Jeez, why is time getting slower? I asked myself, as I was deep in my thoughts, it was interupted by Baekhyun, "Hello? Choonhye to earth, you there?" He asked waving his hand infront of me, "Ohh, sorry, I was just deep in my thoughts." I said to him, "Ahh... Ok Choonhye. So, is there something else you can do? Well... Besides drawing that is..." He said in a tone of curiosity, "Well..." I started, "I can, sing, and dance..." I murmured, "You can what?" He asked, "Sing and dance..." I said shyly, I am not the person to say or show my talents, I am quite shy, "Well, why didn't you say it earlier?" He asked, "It's just... I'm really not into it to be honest..." I said scratching the back of my neck, trying to hide it, Baekhyun just nodded. It was starting to get, awkward, Oh great, I thought, so I decided to break it, "Soo... What are your talents? I told you mine." I said, "I'm a singer and actor, but I don't have to tell it though..." He just said, "Ohhh... Okay." Is the only thing I said.

I was trying to think on what to do, since it was getting boring, all of a sudden, Jungkook talked to me, "You seem bored." "W-well... Yeah..." Is all I said, Aish, this kid, I thought to myself, "Soo... Can I meet you at recess? If your free that is." He said, Wait, I thought, Is he trying to flirt me? Cause that's not going to work, I said to myself, "Sorry, i'm busy. Maybe some other time." I said, "Oh... Ok then." He said. Bad Boy, I said to myself, I looked at the time, it was 8:55 am, Time, please get faster~ It's getting boring in this class~, I said in my thoughts. While I was deep in my amazing thoughts, it was interrupted by Jungkook, "Hello?" He said waving his hand infront of me, "Mwo (What)?" I asked him, "What about after school?" He asked eagerly, "I'm still busy." I said, he seemed surprise, to be honest, I don't even have any plans after school, I just don't want to hang out with him.

The school bell rang, I took all my stuff with me and went out the door to go and find Eunna Sooji and tell her about Baekhyun. I then saw her taking her Social Studies book, "Hey, wait Eunnie!" I said, "Oh, hey Choonhye!" She greeted me with a smile, "I just met this guy. His name is Baekhyun." I said to her, "You mean Byun Baekhyun?" She asked, "Wait... You know him?" I said, "Yup. He's the first person I talked to when I went to this school." Eunna Sooji said, "Oh... I see, I better go to my next period. Bye Eunnie!" I said to her, "Anneyong (Bye)!" She said. I took my PE uniform and headed to my next period.

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V.

I then saw Choonhye talk to Eunna, Uhh, Why is she even talking to her? I said to myself, I went to my locker and saw Jimin Hyung, "Hey, I just met-" Before I could finish my sentence hyung interupted me, "You mean Choonhye?" He said, "Well yeah..." I said surprised, "I think she doesn't know us... Yet..." I told him, "Yeah... You better get to your next period. My next is PE, bye Kookie."  He said and ruffled my hair, Oh great, I sighed, and took all my things for my next period.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
1,300 words

Yaaay! More words! I'm planning to reach 2,000 words... Thank you for reading this story! Thanks for being patient! Saranghae! ARMY's keep fighting!
(ㄴ^ㅅ^)ㄴ ☆♡~☆♡~

₩ FiooleFox