Special Chapter: Halloween Surprise~ [2/2]

Jin's P.O.V.

While me and the gang were walking down the hall in our good looking costumes, especially me... :D

Anyways, while walking, I noticed Eunna Park staring at me, and Choonhye smirking at her, Hmmm, does 'She' actually Like me? I questioned myself...

Choonhye Park's P.O.V.

I had a plan for Eunnie, and I am hoping that she won't be mad for what I am about to do...

Mianhae Eunnie~

Anyways, my plan is-

Eunna Park's P.O.V.

Me and Choonhye are taking Dinner in school, there were all sorts of food! I always like the food here, it's soo good! I looked up and saw Choonhye thinking deeply, What is she thinking? I thought to myself.

Then the speakers in the corners of the room said, "Good Evening Students! Please proceed to the Theater Room... Thank You." "Eunnie~ Let's go now~" Choonhye said, and drag my hand going to the so called 'Theater Room'. I, myself, haven't yet been there, but Choonhye seems to know where it was. As time passed, we're finally at our destination. "Here we are!" Choonhye said very excitedly.

As I examine the place, it was huge, there were black, white and orange balloons everywhere.  Grey streamers here and there, it looked like some grandball for halloween or something. "Woah..." Was all I could say, "Are you excited Eunnie?" Choonhye asked me, her eyes filled with curiosity, "Yup, I am~" I replied to her. More and more students came in, and then finally... The Heart Throbs, a.k.a. BTS... The room fell silent, finally, the clock  struck at 8:59 pm. Wow, that was sure fast. And so, the party or ball is about to begin...

??? P.O.V. (Nope... ;) )

Finally, the time is now coming for the Halloween Grandball. The announcers has come to the front stage.

"First of all, thank you for coming here. The Halloween Party or The Halloween Ball will now start in, 2! 3!"

The clock has finally struck at 9:00 pm, the fun shall now begin...

Now... The announcers have stated that, "Before everyone leaves, there would be an announcement on who would be crowned King and Queen of the Night! So please join in the following activities! Thank You~"

The first activity is about to begin... hehehe... :)

Eunna Park's P.O.V.

"Alright, the first activity will now begin... We need 4 girls and 4 boys for it to begin..." I heard from the students on the front stage.

"Hey Choon......Hye?" I looked to my side and saw her... Gone...

Then, I was pushed to the center on where the activity will begin, "Ahh, Our first female contestant for this night!" Said the student, Crap, I thought to myself. Then, I saw a certain guy who also seemed to be pushed to the center, Shit.

??? P.O.V. (Still can't guess? Hint: Color ORANGE ;) )

Eunnie was pushed to the center for the certain activity. Not only did I push her but also one of the Bangtan Members... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Eunna Park's P.O.V.

It was Jin... The student began to speak, "Here is out first pair for the game! What is your name my young lady?" "Ughh... My name's Eunna Park... Just call me Eunnie..." I told.

"I see... What about you my young man?"

"My name is Kim SeokJin... Just call me Jin for short." He answered simply.

More students for the activity came. The game was called "Trust Me" (Author: *is singing* Can you trust me? Can you trust me?~ Okay sorry lol.. XD Guess that song and I will make you a oneshot x reader of BTS XD).  The game is all about trusting your partner, but I keep on being nervous because it's Jin!!!

As time flies, the party was nearly over, Jin and I became closer together. We were chatting here and there, talking about our friends. "Hahaha, yeah. That's Choonhye alright... I was actually looking for her but I can't..." I said to Jin, "Really? I was looking for my friends too!" Jin said, and laughed with his windshield laugh of his, EEEEKKKK, I am internally screaming

"Hey... Um Eunna..." Jin said.

He called me by my first name, people usually call me Eunnie... "Yeah?" I said.

"I always wanted to say or do this to you..." Jin said.

Then, before I could even ask, Jin grabbed my face and kissed me deeply, his lips were so soft like an angel. He caressed my face, then immediately remove my face from his. We were both red, unsure on what happened.

" I ugh, gotta... go..." Jin said.

I didn't know what to do with that, but it felt like a dream.

The party was finally over, I didn't even knew who were the Queen and King, but I didn't care. I then heard Choonhye laughing quietly. There she was, at the freakinh corner, where I and Jin KISSED... She was even holding a camera... Shit.

T H E E N D...

_________________________

There~ Author-ssi has finally updated after millions of years!
BeebeeJin lolol... I Am Not Sorry... XD

OKAY I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPPIES... BUT I AM STILL BUSY...

Also... I am working on a story... :3

Can you guys help me with the theme or kind of story it should be? Example

Can you guys help me with the theme or kind of story it should be? Example... Sexy, Love, Fiction...

Don't be mad at me for not updating... XD Blame my skool... X3 IT HAS ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE FOR PETE SAKES... THAT IS LIKE... FOR COLLEGE... ㅠㅠ Baaiii~ ^^

-FiooleFox-