eighteen // two faced

DOES ANYONE HERE WATCH EYEWITNESS ??????? PROMO ^^^
USA NETWORK SUNDAYS 10PM/9C

THERE ARE ONLY FIVE EPISODES OUT RIGHT NOW AND I'VE WATCHED THEM ABOUT 17 TIMES, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SHOW !!!

IF YOU DON'T WATCH IT, PLEASE WATCH IT ! IT NEEDS MORE VIEWS IN ORDER TO KEEP GOING, PLEASE HELP MY LOVE FOR THIS SHOW STAY ALIVE ! PLUS ITS AMAZING SO IM SURE YOU'LL LOVE IT !

ALSO
I JUST REACHED 800 FOLLOWERS, HOLY SHIT !! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS, I LOVE YOU ALL !!

Anyway, this is a short chapter because the next is going to be HUGE.

Love you all, thank you for your love and support

xx Charliiiiiiiii

~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person POV

"Where's the stake?!" another punch was thrown at Alaric's face, pushing him onto the ground of the cell. Stefan was losing it and he knew it, he didn't want to hurt Alaric but this was the only way to get the information he needed. Stefan just needed to keep telling himself, it isn't Alaric.

Alaric spat out the blood in his mouth, a smirk never leaving his face. Which only lead Stefan to punch him again, more blood running from his mouth and nose. He picked Alaric up from the ground and onto his knees, putting him in a headlock, squeezing tight around his neck.

"I'm going to kill you in 3, 2, 1-" before Stefan could break his neck, Alaric finally let out an answer.

"It's in the cave. Where no vampire can get it." The deafening sound of Alaric's laugh filled the room. He was thrown across the room, leaving enough time for Stefan to leave the cell and lock it without any trouble.

Little did Stefan know that once he got up the stairs of the cellar, a few guests would be waiting in his living room.

"That wasn't too hard, was it?" Stefan's head snapped up from his phone, his eyes connecting with Klaus' smirk. His eyes everted to Rebekah who matched the same expression as her brother.

Stefan stepped down from the few steps of his living room, watching as Rebekah walked past him, assuming she's going to the cellar.

Klaus simply made his way to the liquor cabinet, pouring himself a drink while Stefan just stood there waiting for him to say something.

Soon enough Rebekah entered the room again, her hand clenched around the back of Alaric's neck as he stumbled into the room alongside her.

"It's a little gratuitous, don't you think, Stefan?" Klaus spoke, looking at the blood pouring from Alaric's face. "I would have been more gentle."

They all knew that wasn't true.

"I'm going to take him to the caves." Rebekah stated, turning her attention to Alaric. "You're going to go inside and fetch me the stake, and if you think you can hide, you're wrong."

She smiled mischievously before leaving the Salvatore house, pushing Alaric along.

"And then there was one." Klaus chuckled. "I know about your brother's little mission to Denver. He failed. Not that that's news anymore."

Damon and Elena had gone to Denver, in hopes to find out which original vampire they descended from. But Kol Mikaelson made sure that didn't happen

"So what are you going to do now, Klaus? Are you going to kill me?" Stefan asked confidently.

"I haven't actually decided yet." Klaus answered, taking a seat on one of the lounges.

"Oh, sure you have." Stefan smirked. "See, you've had every chance and every excuse imaginable to do it, but yet you haven't. Which means you don't want to."

Klaus didn't seem fazed. "You know something, you're right. See, I'm still waiting for my old friend to come back. By the looks of it, he's just beneath the surface. Waiting to come out and play."

In the 1920's back when Stefan was off the rails, the two men met and became good friends, brothers even. At this time Klaus was still on the run from Mikael, and once he found Klaus he had to run far from him. Leaving Stefan without even the memory of their time together.

Klaus chuckles. "Isn't that right, ripper?"

"I've been fighting that part of myself. Thinking that if I repress it, it would go away. But it won't. And now that I've accepted it, it can't control me. And neither can you." Stefan felt good about being able to stand up for himself, it was something he'd had to force down because Klaus was an original. But he'd had enough.

"So unless you're going to stake me why don't you get the hell out of my house."

-

-The caves-

"Go get it." Rebekah said strongly, giving off the aroma that she wasn't messing around. "You know I can't get in."

Alaric looks back at her, liking the fact she couldn't lay a hand on him while he was in there. He shuns his flashlight to the walls of the cave, stopping at a particular wall, before making a move towards it.

He pressed his hand against the wall until suddenly he rips the stake right from it.

Alaric exhales, taking a seat on the coffin Faith once slept in. "Why would I give you the one thing that requires everyone to keep me alive?"

"Are we bargaining now? Fine. What's your offer?" Rebekah was unamused.

"There's only one stake out there, which means only one original has to die. Help me, and I'll make sure it's not you."

"Tenuous, but points for effort. You see, I don't want one original to die." Rebekah stated.

Alaric was confused as he watched her look to her feet. He suddenly jumped up off the coffin when she stepped over the barrier keeping her out.

"I want them all to die." She says calmly, like it doesn't mean anything.

"How the hell did you do that?" he was dumb felled.

"It was easy to fool Niklaus, but I thought you, of all people, would understand." Alaric was more than confused. "After all, my son did use your body at one point."

Suddenly he started to understand.

"You're not Rebekah."

She smiled. "No. My name is Esther. And we have a great deal in common."