1- Who Would've Thought

Chapter 1

I would never thought that I'll be in a situation like this or end up like this. I always thought about it, but never knew it'll come true for a type of girl like me. I guess I have to begin at the beginning.

It was Wednesday, I was sitting there in the class when I saw him walk past with Alice. I really like Jesse. He's respectful and a person that listen and cares.

I never thought I'll call him a friend. But there's something he doesn't know...I love him.

I walked out into the hallway and seen Alice kiss him on the cheek. I was fuming and hurt. I huffed and walked away.

"Stevie , Stevie!" Jesse yelled. I don't know what was going on in my head but I was so angry.

"What! There's nothing to talk about." I shouted.

"Are you mad at me, did I do something?" He grabbed me to face him.

"No, you didn't do anything, it was me who did it." I snatched away from him and entered the girls locker room to get away from him, but he followed.

He stopped me and planted his hand between my head on the lockers enclosing me between his arms.

"I'm sorry if I did something wrong. Stevie, I don't want to lose you." A tear ran down my cheek as I hesitated to hug him. But I gave in and hugged him anyways.

Having my tears hit his shoulders. He held me tighter. I grabbed his shirt not wanting to let go, but I had to. I walked out of the locker room leaving him on the lockers.

How could I be so stupid. I've hurt him by being selfish, and stupid. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt Jesse, but I didn't know how to handle it so I ran like I always do.