Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Actually I've never skated before.." My eyes darted to the floor.

"No seriously how long?" Ian bored. I took another deep breath before looking him straight in the eyes and convincing him in my most honest voice.

"I never, and I repeat, N-E-V-E-R skated before. It is actually an accident I am here.."

His expression changed so quick I could hardly believe it. The curiosity changed into confusion and then he fell into a fit of laughters, the rest of the boys doing the same. Exept Tyson.

Tyson was sitting on his bed, staring at me in such a intense manner I thought my eyes would pop out by then. His gaze was so focusing and demanding that I completely forgot everything around me. He was the only thing I saw and his deep chocolate eyes bored into mine until I broke out of this situation and turned my head back to Ian who was watching me in anticipation.

"..Excuse me what did you say?" I asked him and his mouth shot up into a gentle smile.

"We need to go now but please tell me that story! Because I guess you have no idea how many boys all around the world would kill for being here right now.."

"I guess I don't." My shoulders went up before all of the boys were exiting the little cabin, leaving me and Tyson to be the last ones inside. God no! I tried to avoid his face as best as I could and pretended to jump down the bed. That didn't go too well because my foot got stuck in my blanket and luckily Tyson was there as I made my way down to the floor, face first.

"Whoa you need to watch out Noelle!" My legs were wrapped around his slim waist and my arms around his neck while his strong arms hold me up on my butt. When I felt his hands there and heard him say my name in such a sinful way I recognized my heart beating rapidly in my chest. The heat instantly went up in my cheeks and I hold a breath until he released me. Carefully and slowly, letting my feet touch the ground. My body pressed up against him, until I found my balance and he let go of me, smirking.

"Better watch your back Noelle.. Things are not always how they seem!"

I nodded quickly and stormed out the door, running after Ian and the others before Tyson could make me feel any more uncomfortable. 

"Hey chica qué pasa?" Diego yelled back at me.

"Where you going?" I panted.

"No condition huh Noelle?"

"I'm an aritst and not a skater!" 

"Ah we're gonna get you all conditioned up in these few weeks and then I can say I helped my hermana here to be able to skate in just a few weeks!" His bronzed cheeks lit up with excitement while I walked beside them, my hands in my pockets.

"No-one told me it gets so freaking cold up here! I don't get it.. When I arrived it was like hot like hell and now?"

"It's the mountains. They're famous for these changes of temperature and it is quite amazing to experience that.." Daye explained. It was just now that I took a close look at him. He looked like the typical New York guy, if there is one, and his smile was just meltable. I guess he had girls running after him all the time especially since he looked so innocent and cute but at the same time was a ruthless skater boy from the suburbs of L.A.

"You'll have enough time to be amazed! Come on, they're not waiting for us and Chuck and Barry already are mad at me.."

"I'm coming!" I shot back to Gray and closed the distance to the benches, that were now filled with boy of all ages, staring completely out of this world into the burning fire.  A strong arm slung itself around my arms and oushed me down next to Ian, who was laughing at my facial expression.