Union

Chapter - 32

Union

Alia

"What both of you were doing yesterday night? " Tia sang as I entered inside.

" Planning to murder you! " I moved my hand to bring in humour. She catching my hands, began looking oddly all over me.

" what the hell are you doing? "

" I am looking for hickey. Wanna see how wild he is! Is he great in bed?! " She chortled and I went into another world. I felt his hand squeezing me and my nipple.

His tongue making circle on the sensitive part of my stomach and then going down. I shivered at the thought.

" You are blushing! Hey! Is this your jacket? "

I pushed her playfully and ran to the washroom. I knew I was smiling like maniac. I looked myself in mirror and wondered how much red he made me. His thought made me.

I pulled down his jacket a bit and red mark of his teeth biting me arouse me. I sidled my neck feeling him more upon me. His weight upon me, pressing my chest felt incredible.

My hand raised to catch his hair but it wasn't there. I was dreaming of him. I was getting mad for him.

I touched the hickey and looked down. There was another one just above my breast. I gulped.

My heart almost stopped when someone thumped the door.

"What?! " I yelled hoarsely.

" Your screen says 'Jerk calling'. Should I pick up? "

" No. " I yelled.

She wasn't standing out of course. I found her laughing standing on the bed.

" Listen do whatever you want just don't bite her man. I can see that now."

I pulled my top up to hide it and began stretching my hand to get to her. "Give me."

"Aww I know how sexy she is! But you need to control and stop-" I snatched my phone and she laughed like a maniac.

"Do whatever you here for. Don't do this. "I poked my tongue out and ran out in balcony.

" Just please give her phone sexy girl. I want to listen her sexy voice. " He said seductively.

" Jerk! " I blurted smiling sheepishly." So she is sexy girl?! "

" You are here! She is but not more than you, Beasty. When I see you I want to bite the that moment. " I blushed and my ears felt hot.

" You just dropped me here. " I reminded him that we were together whole night and it was not more than twenty minutes he left me here.

" But I can't get over your incredible touch and sexy voices. Kiss me! "