Big B

Chapter - 3

💕Big B💕

❤️Alia

I was still on my bed until 6 pm, dreaming of Pragya dii, then Tia, then moron to get surging an anger into me and then my new creepy friends, when my stomach growled signaling that I needed to eat. I ate to stop the rumbling of my stomach.

Then I called mumma and Papa and had on mama's take care lecture and papa's be cool hype.

Then, I logged to my FB account and updated the status :

'world is full of Jerks. '

Within five minutes, I needed to look at one of the comments :

'a**hole suits better. '

Of course, it was Tia. Several others suggested:

' f**k them! '

' hard! ' I commented back and wondered my tenacity.

It was 8:39 when I checked the time. So I decided to complete class assignment to write on why you endeavoured the course and chose English language as subject. It was 10:05 when I was finally satisfied by my essay.

My phone rang. It was unknown number. I restrained myself thinking who would call at this time but  picked up.

''Hey, Alia. ''

Okay. It's Shruti but how she got my number? I thought.

'' Hi, Shruti. We haven't exchanged our numbers. How you got it, then? ''I asked.

'' Dhruv gave me. Don't ask me how he had it because I didn't bothered to ask him so. '' She told.

'' Okay. ''

" you know, boy thing. They gather much about someone whom they eye on. By the way Abhimanyu took my number at Cafe and we talked...so had Dhruv yours.''she chortled.

'' Stop that. ''

'' Fine .Anyways , you coming tomorrow , right? ''

'' Of course.''

''I thought you won't. ''

'' And what is it you think that way? ''

'' After what that Aditya Malhotra did to you today. You know, you ran and I saw your watery eyes. And then Dhruv told us what he saw. ''

'' Ohh. '' only I could say.

'' Take that easy, girl. Everyday someone falls, people laugh .Later nobody budges. And that was some sort of prank. Damn prankster! Don't worry. Just forget and chill!''

It would have been better if prank but I don't see it in any way. That Jerks smile speaks something else. In whole college, of everyone, he is after me.