Meet Kentaro, Cheif of the Wolves! ✔

Start from the beginning

I turned around, seeing Naruto and Gamabunta gone. I jumped onto Ken's back. "Giddyup! Let's go find Naruto and Gama-whatever!" I yelled, sitting on his head. Ken growled lightly, but shrugged it off and bounded off to Konoha. Soon enough, we arrived in front of my apartment building.

Kentaro dropped me off at the balcony to my apartment. "See you later, kid." He said, dissapearing in a cloud of smoke.

I sighed and looked at my apartment as I entered. It was going to expire after the Chuunin exams... I'm gonna have to find a new place to live. I knew Naruto's apartment doesn't have enough room for the both of us... I'll sort this out later... I thought, jumping into bed and falling asleep.

Next day

I was with Shikamaru in the hospital, waiting for Naruto to wake up. "So, Shika, how's it going?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Boring... This is such a drag," He groaned.

"You're so optamistic," I laughed and rolled my eyes. He shrugged again.

Shikamaru looked at the hourglass on the side table. "Huh? The sand stopped. Did they forget to wind it or something? What a drag," He muttered. And just at that moment, Naruto woke up.

"Sooo, you decided to wake up, huh?" Shika smirked.

"Where am I?" Naruto asked.

"The hospital, they say you've been out cold for 3 days straight," Shikamaru muttered.

"3 days straight?!" Naruto yelled, jumping out of bed. I laughed.

"Uhhh... Yeah, more or less," Shika said quickly.

"Shikamaru, when does the final competition begin?!" My brother yelled.

"Uhhh, tommorow!" Shika answered.

Naruto started to freak out, pulling at his hair. Shika pulled out a fruit basket and I quickly snatched an apple, munching happily.

After a few silent minutes, all of us stood up and wandered around the hospital. We decided to check on Lee. When we opened the door, Shikamaru already had his Shadow Posession jutsu activated because of the sight before us.

Gaara was standing there, ready to kill Lee with his sand. But he was frozen, thanks to Shikamaru. Naruto, being rather dim, threw a punch at Gaara. Of course, it hit Shikamaru as well. "What the heck are you doing in here, you rat!" Naruto snapped at the redhead.

"Hey, go easy on him! I'm using my Shadow Posession jutsu! So when you're bashing him, you're bashing me!" Shikamaru scolded Naruto. "Oh, sorry Shikamaru," Naruto apologized.

I glared daggers at Gaara, and he stared right back.