Meet Kentaro, Cheif of the Wolves! ✔

Start from the beginning

Kentaro growled. "You dare say a brat like you summoned me?! That's it!" Kentaro and Gamabunta chorused. Kentaro tossed me onto his back, and got ready to jump. "Holy shit!" I yelped, holding onto his fur.

When he jumped, I screamed. I was practically a pancake against his back. And then... We started to fall. "Shit, shit, shit!" I yelled, clutching his fur tighter.

When he landed, it was like a giant sonicboom. Rather 2 sonicbooms, since Gamabunta landed next to us. Kentaro dropped me off. "It's been 12 years since I've been on Earth! Oh boy, I remember those days! Fighting off Kyuumi-" His words struck me, hard. My eyes widened. Kyuumi...

"Kyuumi?!" I roared. Kentaro turned to me and nodded.

"Yeah, kid. I fought her off with the Fourth and his wife!" He laughed, reminiscing.

"KENTARO, YOU BASTARD!" Kyuumi roared from within me. I clutched my head and shook it.

"You alright, kid?" Ken asked. 

"W-well... Ow..." I clutched my head, and shook away the pain. Ken's eyebrows furrowed as he stared at me. He stiffened suddenly.

Kentaro's POV

I stiffened as I sensed the girls chakra. At first it was warm, happy and welcoming. Then I felt an overwhelmingly evil chakra from deep within her. It flared up, and I watched the girl twitch and hold her head tighter. I easily recognized the chakra as the same one I faced 12 years ago. The Kyuumi. Kyuubi's sister.

The Kyuumi was a wolf, however. Not a fox. And she had 10 tails instead of 9. In fact, Kyuumi's the Bijuu that nobody believed existed. Who knew I would meet her again, not to mention her host as well!

"It's been 12 years, Kyuumi." I growled.

The girl, Naruko, looked up at me, confused. Then her eyes widened in realization and she quickly scrambled to her feet.

Naruko's POV

I quickly scrambled to my feet. "H-How did you know?" I asked.

"I can sense that chakra from a mile away!" He laughed. However, I didn't find this subject amusing at all. Kentaro frowned.

"So, how's Kyuumi doing?" He chuckled.

"Naruko, bring Kentaro in here RIGHT NOW! I swear I will tear his heart from his chest!" Kyuumi roared, enraged. I rolled my eyes and laughed unamusedly. "Oh, she's fine. She says hi." Kentaro chuckled.

"NARUKO!" She snarled.

"Oh boy, she's pissed off now..." I scratched my head.

"Kid, I still don't believe you summoned me," Ken chuckled, raising a challenging eyebrow. I shrugged. "I really did, but whatever. Think what you want."