Chapter 10: To the Mountians

Marcs head was pounding when he woke up.

"Well hey sleeping beauty."

"Huh?" Marc sat up and looked at the grinning Hatter in front of him, "Oh God."

"Thought we decided on shifts. Your suppose to wake me before you go to sleep." The Hatter frowned.

"Sorry, I ended up doing most of the night anyway." Marc replied.

"Ya I thought so. Anyway, are we gonna get going or not?" The Hatter helped Marc to his feet.

"Ya I guess so." Marc said scratching his head, "Wheres Allison?"

"Oh we found a little pond a short ways away so she wanted to go bath or something." The Hatter said, "I'll go get her."

"Uh Hatter I don't think-" Marc started but was cut off by the Hatter.

"Relax! I'll be back in a sec."

"No Hatter. I mean I don't think you should go aaAAAAnnd hes gone......" Marc finished to no one.

Marc sighed, "This is going to be interested."

He leaned back against a tree and waited.

Meanwhile, the Hatter was already making his way to Allison.

"Hey Allison!" The Hatter called out as he walked around the last of the trees.

"Marc is up so we- uh! ah-uh...................." Hatter froze in place mirroring Allison's wide eyed expressions.

"A-A-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Allison suddenly let out an ear piercing scream as she tried to hide her naked torso, "HATTER!!!!!"

"Uh Um Ah Uh s-sorry....." The Hatter blushed a deep red.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE!!!!!! GO AWAY!!!!!"

Um Uh AH ya um uh I'll .....I'll be waiting over there." He said pointing backwards awkwardly.

He took a step back and began to stumble back to where Marc was standing with a grin.

"So? How'd it go?" Marc asked chuckling.

"She um uh....she uh, will......uh shes coming...." the Hatter said his face turning a deep red.

"What she look like?"

"Dude!?" The Hatter pushed Marc away and walked off.

Luckily Marc was able to catch him self before he fell down.

"Hey! I was joking! Calm down." Marc laughed, "I did try to warn you though." he chuckled.

"Whatever." muttered The Hatter, his face still bright red.

A few moments later, Allison came walking over with a red flushed face.

Marcs smile faded at the sight of her but The Hatters cheeks turned redder.

"Umm...... Hey Allison."

Allison glared at him before walking by with a huff.

"Points for trying, but your screwed." chuckled Marc as he patted the Hatters back.

"I'm an idiot." The Hatter shook his head.

"Now I could have told you that." said Marc.

"Shut up."

Marc chuckled.

"Are we going or not?" Hollered Allison from where she was standing, which happened to be as far away from the Hatter as she could.