Chapter 1: The kidnapping

Allison stared at her food and let out a sigh.

"My lady, my I ask what is it that is bothering you."

Allison looked up at her concerned maid.

"It's nothing."

"Miss, you've been sighing all day. Isn't there anything you would like to talk about?"

"NO." Allison glared at the maid till she gave up and walked away.

She let out another sigh and got up from her table and plopped down on her bed.

Her room was massive. she had her own walk in closet with the biggest bathroom ever heard of. For her this was an everyday scene, but a room like hers would have a commoner drooling in pleasure.

She reached underneath her mattress and pulled out her Ipod. She popped the buds in her ear and closed her eyes as the music took her to another world.

She would often lie on her bed like this and let the music take her away.

She called it her wonderland.

It was here she lived the perfect life. Everything was exactly the way she wanted it. The stars, the sun, and the moon all lit up the land and covered every shadow. While the trees and flowers danced with the wind. In her world she could do anything and go anywhere. It was her own little peace of heaven.

Some one knocked on her door and reluctantly she put her Ipod away and sat up.

"Yes?" she called out.

Her door creaked open and the house butler, James, walked in.

"Madam, your brother would like to see you in the garden."

"ok. Let him know I'll be there in a sec."

James bowed and stepped out of her room, off to do her bidding like a loyal servant.

Once he was gone she walked over to her window and looked out. She had the best view of the garden.

She looked around till she spotted her brother in the middle of the garden, next to the fountain.

He was looking at the flowers and she couldn't help but smile. Her brother was just one of those people who could make you smile just by looking at them.

As if sensing someone watching him, he looked up at her window and waved at her.

She waved back and he motioned for her to join him.

Knowing she couldn't denie her brother, she pulled her long blonde hair into a pony tail and walked out to the garden.

She walked over towards the area where she had saw her brother and met him at the fountain.

"Well who said zombies don't exist?"

She rolled her eyes at him.

Even though she did look horrible, she still didn't like having it pointed out to her.

"What do you want?" She asked him crossing her arms.

"What? A loving brother can't talk to his dear little sitter without an occasion? I'm hurt Allison, I really am." He asked dramatically, putting hand over his heart and pretending to wipe away a tear.

She rolled her eyes again and muttered, "Drama queen."

Her older brother chuckled, "Alright, fine. Look I know that everything going on right now is hard for you but-"

"I don't want to hear this." She said turning around and walking away.

"Allison." His tone was serious, so she stopped and turned around.