Chapter 2: The land of wonder.

Allison sat up and rubbed her head.

"Ugh! Jesus woman! How much do you weight? Get off of me, I'm Dying here."

Allsion jumped up on her feet and looked at who was talking.

Right underneath her was a man on his stomach. The cloths he was wearing made him look like a purple magician.

"Who are you?" She asked backing away from him. The man sat up, rubbing his face.

His hair was long with purple tips. It was all in front of his face so she couldn't see what his face looked like.

"I do believe I'm the guy that just stopped you from hitting the ground." He said.

She rolled her eyes. "It wasn't like it was a long fall. I just tripped."

He scoffed at her. "Tripped over what?! A cloud?!" He exclaimed.

"What are you talking about?"

"You fell from the sky."

"The sky?" Allison looked up at the sky in wonder.

"So does that mean that, that I'm not in Abigon any more?"

"The man rolled his eyes and stood up, "I would think not."

He dusted of his black pants and straightened up his long, purple coat.

"I've never seen you around here so I'm going to presume that you ARE NOT from here. Who are you?"

"So what? You know everybody who lives here?"

She had meant it as a sarcastic remark but he nodded, "Yup pretty much.

He lifted up his top hat and pushed his hair back out of his face and Allison gasped.

On the right side of his face were three long scars on his cheek. Almost as if he had whiskers.

She pointed at the scratches. "I didn't......do that...did I?"

The man touched his face where the scars were and gave a sad smile.

"No. I've had these for along time."

"How did you get them?"

He shook his, "Who are you? How did you get here? Other than falling from the sky?"

Allison noticed the topic change but let it go.

"I think it hardly seems fair for me to tell you who I am if you wont tell me who you are."

"Ok, fair enough. My name is Jag."

"Jag?"

"Ya, you know, Like short for Jaguar."

"Who names their kid, Jag?"

"Nobody. I gave myself that name."

Allison looked at Jag, a bit confused.

He sighed.

"I'm a chesire."

Not sure what that meant Allison said ok.

He looked at her and realized how lost she was.

"It means I'm an out cast. No family, No life, I'm just a tool used for the queens convenience."

His shoulders slumpt and he turned away.

"and it's all because of, well...this"

He motioned towards his face.

Allison suddenly felt horrible and reached out towards him.

"Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked. Its not my business." she touched his shoulder and he turned around, "I just let my mouth get the best of me. My names Allison by the way. Where am I?"