21

[Y/N's Point of View]

@SANGSTER_250

I ran, like my life depended on it, when it really did. I locked eyes with Newt and started running faster, I had went into the maze when I wasn't supposed to, and now I was fighting to get out.
I had just made it and jumped into Newt's arms before it started shutting and the doors closed.
Newt stood there, holding me in his arms. He gripped the back of my head as I wrapped my legs around him.
Everyone started hugging us in a group hug 'Awe'ing' and I chuckled.

-

I wish it could've stayed like that, Me and Newt were fighting now, He was saying how I put my life on the line and I shouldn't have been so stupid.

I hated when we argued. Granted we rarely did it but still. It was stupid and pointless.

We were both on different sides of the glade.
At different times we kept looking back at eachother, sometimes catching eachother's gaze.

-

Night rolled around, and now that we were fighting, that means I have to sleep outside, without him.
I walked to my hammock and slid into it, trying my best to get comfortable.

-

I eventually fell asleep, but I woke up instantly when I heard leaves crunching on the ground. I seen Newt inches away from my face.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

I gave him a half smile before he wrapped his arms around me, sliding his way into my hammock and letting me curl up to him.
Now this is more like it.

-

[sorry this is so rushed]

I woke up in the middle of the night and managed to get out of Newt's arms. I decided to go for a walk.

I seen a few people, very few, people awake in the glade, wandering around like I was.
I glanced over by the gardens and seen none other than Gally and who looked to me like Winston? They both had drinks in their hands and they were screaming at eachother, so I intervened.
I walked over quietly and spoke up.
"Gally?"
He snapped his head back towards me.
"Something wrong guys?"

Gally marched towards me, shoving me back off my feet and onto my ass.
I looked up at him in fright.
"You'd know. You get off the hook. You went out into the maze and got no punishment but if it were any of us. We'd get in deep shit. Why is it different for you? Cause you're a girl. I'm sick of this bullshit."
He smashed his drink right next to the face, I felt glass shards scrape across my face and some of them got stuck in my cheek. I shouted out.
Winston came up behind Gally and Gally turned around and punched him in the face. I scooted back away from it and heard people running up behind me, clearly they woke up from the noise.
I seen a few guys pull the two boys away from eachother.

I just sat and watched, I seen the blood fall from my cheek and onto my leg.
I seen someone crouch down next to me in the corner of my eye.
They started picking the glass out of my cheek carefully as I winced.
They pulled me to my feet and I glanced at them.
"Newt. I swear I didn't start it. They were argueing and they looked drunk so I didn't want anyone to hurt anybody."
"Yet you got hurt.." He sighed, wiping the blood off my cheek.
"I'm sick of the fights." Alby shouted, causing everyone to look at him.

"Does he mean physical or-?" I whispered to Newt.
He shrugged.
I looked up at Newt. He locked eyes with me. I got on my tiptoes and he put his hand on the side of my face, careful not to hurt the cut. He leaned his head down and connected lips with me.
It only lasted a few seconds but any kiss with Newt feels like it lasts forever.

I've been involved in two fights. Physical and Relationship wise.
But hey, everything happens for a reason right?

[Okay for one. I know what you're thinking. This is shit. And I know but it's better than not posting anything. I'm trying to come up with something good and unique that you guys would really like. I know i haven't been as active as usual but i'm trying my best. I hope you guys don't think I'm horrible for writing this garbage
and

you don't really deserve this mess but I couldn't think of another way to write a fight imagine. If you have any other imagine requests i'd be glad to do it and maybe it won't be as trashy as this. I apologize for my crap writing and I hope I can make it up to you by doing another imagine if you'd like.

Sorry for this guys.]