5

(It's so long because I felt bad for missing the other publishes)

(R/C) = Random Color (or whichever color you prefer) , (H/C) = Hair color, (H/L) = Hair length, you get the point, oh and (S/C) = Skin color. If you have any questions, just ask)

[Third Point Of View]
All the boys were gathered in the Council Room in the homestead, talking about Thomas's punishment because he went into the maze even though he wasn't a runner, which is a violation of the most important rule in the glade, never go beyond the walls.
Everyone is arguing about the fact that Minho says he should be a runner, Chuck is chanting Thomas's name and Newt is just smiling over the fact of him being a runner.
Gally was going on, ranting about sending the 'newbie' into the maze when hes only been here not even a full day.
He continued to rant until the sound of an alarm cut him off.
Newt and Gally got up and left the homestead, others following suit. The two boys ran towards the box,
"Hey, Hey wait, I know that sound" Thomas stated, "its the box, its coming up again" Chuck said "It shouldn't be" Minho added.
They all then bolted toward the box, watching Newt and Gally open up the top and only to reveal a short, skinny girl, lying on the ground of the box, She was shivering, She had (H/L) (H/C) and (S/C) She looked to be about 15 or 16 years old.
She was wearing (R/C) Hoodie, (R/C) Baggy Jean-Pants(Like Newts but longer and more, girly xD) and she had (R/C) ankle boots on.
Her hair was covering her but as she sat up, it fell behind her ears.
"What do you see Newt?" One of the boys asked.
Newt was silent for a second, before he replied
"Its a girl" He said as he looked up at the crowd
"A girl greenie!?" Some of the Gladers shouted throughout the crowd, Newt then crouched down beside the girl as she attempted to stand up, But as soon as she stood up straight, She fell right into Newt's arms, Newt picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the box ever so carefully, making sure he didn't drop her small figure.

(Newt's Point Of View)
I carried the girl into the med-jacks and placed her on the bed, She was now asleep, I left the room so she could get some peace and quiet, but I heard her tossing and turning and gripping for something, when she couldn't get a hold of what she was reaching for she started to breath rapidly.
I ran next to her bed and sat on the edge of it, next to her squirming body and as soon as I reached to shake her shoulders she then shot right up and her forehead collided with mine.
"Bloody--" I stopped my complaining as I noticed the girls eyes, I now found my eyes locked directly with her beautiful (E/C) ones.
" 'Ello" I smiled at her, receiving a little wave from her and an apology for klunking my head with hers.
"The names Newt, Greenie, do you remember your name?" I asked, Her lip started quivering before she let out a sigh that followed by what I think was her name, I wasn't sure.
"Sorry? I didn't get that, love" I said
"(Y/N)" She whispered.
"Well, (Y/N), Welcome to the Glade."
"The what?" she asked.
"Come with me" I smiled at her, When she smiled back, I just smiled even more and I dont even know why It just made me even happier to see her smile.
"Hey Newt---Oh, Shes awake" Alby said as he was walking up to us, But when I looked next to me, No one was there but I did feel a warm breath on my back and when I turned around I had to look down just so I could meet her eyes
"Aye Shorty, Its just Alby, Hes the leader of this place, Im second-in-command." I laughed, trying to get her to be less scared, but I wonder why shes not afraid of me. Alby said he had other buisness to do so I figured I'd be giving her the tour. She then frowned as she looked down to the ground, I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and walked around the glade with her, showing her around.

~*~*~*~TIME SKIP~*~*~*~

"And thats the Glade, Later on tonight we will have a bonfire so you can get to know everyone, But first, Your name.
I said as I handed her a knife and a rock so she could carve her name into the wall.
Surprisingly she didn't ask any questions.

Once she finished, We both took a step back to admire the wall. "Why are some names crossed out?" She asked, Okay I should've known better.
"The Maze is a dangerous place, (Y/C)" I said as I pointed to the wall I had mentioned during her tour. "Now I didn't tell you this before, But-" I took a step close to her and looked down in her (E/C) eyes, I had a serious expression on my face.
"We have 3 rules here,
1: Everybody does there part, We don't have time for no freeloaders.
2: Never harm another Glader, None of this works unless we have trust
& 3: Most importantly, Never go beyond those walls. Ever" I said as I continued to look into her eyes.
I then looked up at the sky, It was getting dark now so we should start the bonfire. I thought to myself as I started walking away, (Y/N) Followed in suit.

((Finally, I put out a chapter. Anyways, Part 2? And thnx for 1k reads ;-* Ilyasm. You guys are great and I would not have 1k reads without the support you guys throw at me.)