3

(Y/N's Point Of View)

  I was walking down the pathway leading to the glade entrance, The stone walls were opening, and Newt was the first person I seen, even through the heavy rain.

"Oh my god....(Y/N)!" He sobbed. When I heard his voice, I ran as fast as my legs would take me.
When I finally got close enough, I jumped into his arms, Smashing our lips together.
Time seemed to stop at that point, like everything around us was just a figment of my imagination.
When we both released we leaned our foreheads together.

"I thought I lost you..." he sobbed, It broke my heart to hear him cry.
"Im so so so sorry, I'm right here, I'm okay and I'm never leaving again." I bawled into his chest.
"I love you so much, I trust you so much and I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you." Newt said, trying to hold back his tears.
Before I could reply, he smashed our lips together, this time It was more passionate, he dipped me towards the ground, not letting his grip loosen on me. All you could hear was the cat whistles of the Gladers around us and the clapping.
"Wish you had died in the damned maze Greenie." I heard one certain voice say.
"You shuck face......Gally! Take it back! I swear---take it back!" I heard Minho shout at him.
"I'm not taking it back, Everyone wishes it." Gally simply staed.

I smacked my hands against Newts chest gently in anger and whipped around, gripping out for Gally, I swear I was gonna strangle him. I felt Newts hands make their way around my waist, holding me back from killing him.
Alby and Thomas held Gally away, While Newt shouted at him, holding me back. I quit struggling and just sunk into Newts arms.

Newt started whispering in my ear, "You know, when we get out of here, I'm gonna bloody marry you, We're gonna have kids and start all over, We're gonna love them and eacother, so much, Because....I love, I'm always gonna love you. Till the end of my days, and beyond." (I made vines on this part, I will post them in when I transfer then to my computer.)

(I know it sucks, but I hope you liked it! c: )