16.2

[Couldn't put the gif up top for some reason ;-;]

"N-Newt....What am I supposed to do, I dont know my way around" I frowned as I watched Newt whack a tool of some sort into the ground of the tree.

[Almost a year later after writing this and I still don't know the tool xD]

"Alby'll give you the tour soon, love" I blushed. 'Love?'

"Okay, Okay" I sighed

~*~*~*~*~*~*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE HOTTIE, NEEEEEWT*~*~*~*~*~*~

                                                 (WHOAGREES!? EH!? EH!?, Okay i'll go cry now xD)

"H-Hi...Alby?" I said to the Dark skinned, tall boy walking up to me

"Hey [Y/N]. Nice to meet you." He said, putting out his hand for me to shook. Which I did.

"Welcome to the glade [Y/N]" He smiled.

"Glade?" I asked, I looked at the boys brown eyes, They were darker than Newts but then again, Nothing could compare to Newts eyes.  Wait what? Ugh, stop it me.

"The 'Glade' Is where we are, The glade is surrounded by the walls, We call ourselves the Gladers.

Every Month, A new greenie comes up in the box, along with supplies. And this Month, your our new Greenie, But, your the only girl we've ever had." Alby stated,

When he was finished I turned around and looked at Newt as he continued to work,

While we walked,

All of a sudden a boy with brown hair starts running out of the woods, screaming and shouting "HELP!"

I then sprinted over there as quick as I could, only to find a blonde boy chasing him, The blonde boy didn't look great, His eyes were bloodshot and he was grinding his teeth and his shirt was blood stained.

The blonde boy jumped on top of the brown haired boy, I then ran over and tried to pry him off but he ended up turning around and jumping on top of me. I seen a blonde boy running towards the commotion, along with other gladers, But I knew who the blonde one was.

"Ben!" A few boys shouted

"Newt!" I squealed as I kept my hand on the blonde boys face so I could keep his face away from mine. Newt was then running over, Shovel in hand. He whacked the boy on the head with it and he fell right off of me, I then jumped up to be met [I had 'meeted' there before ;-; That's not right grammar] with a warm feeling on my chest.

-

It was Newt's hand.

(Scared ya didnt I? Thought she got shanked? Or like, died or something xD)

He was standing at the side of me with one hand kept on my chest, he was shoving me behind him. Once I was fully behind him, I looked to see what was happening.

A few gladers were lifting up the boy known as Ben, I assumed, considering one of the boys shouted it.

Once they lifted him up, All you could see were veins and a small whole in his stomach where the veins were spreading out from, I swear I was gonna puke It was that disgusting. I looked away, burying my head into the small of Newt's back. I couldn't watch this so I just tuned them out.

I watched everything to this poor guy. I walked over to the brunette. I put a hand on his shoulder. He turned around getting very secure with himself, he backed away from the girl literally 8 inches shorter.

"Uh...H-Hi...Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He looked me up and down.

"Hi i'm Th-Thomas.."

"[Y/N]"

I said, holding out my hand for him to shake.

We shook hands, I looked over at Newt as he was staring at me, smiling.

"Well considering we don't know anything else about ourselves. Let's just walk away and say we both made a new friend today." I chuckled, looking up at him.

"Thanks..[Y/N]...For...Getting him off me."

"No problem." I winked, walking back over to Newt, smiling.

-At the bonfire

We were all gathered around late at night, sat, lid or not even near the fire.

I seen a bunch of boys fighting in the middle of a circle.

I looked at Newt sat next to me.

"Can I go check it out?"

"Okay...but if they start pressuring you into fighting--" "I'll be fine Newt." I cut him off.

"Okay...."

I walked over to the circles, watching the boys fight.

I was having a fun time cheering until someone pushed me in the ring with Winston I believe his name is.

I looked him up and down, kinda scrawny.

I smiled nervously.

"Ehm...What are the rules?" I quietly asked.

I heard Chuck shout out "Push 'em out of the circle!" And then everyone started chanting.

"[Y/N]! [Y/N]!" No pressure here..

"Goodluck Winston." I said

He winked at me.

We both charged at eachother, I kept using every little bit of strength I had in me and pushed, pushed, pushed.

I kept pushing until I fell on top of Winston, hearing people shouting.

I looked down at him, he put his hand out to shake it.

"You got strength kid."

I shook it. "Thanks.."

I stood up, holding a hand out. He grabbed onto my hand and I pulled him up.

"Thanks [Y/N]."

"No problem."

I turned around, looking at some boys cheering and some stood there in shock.

Gally came up to me, holding his hand up.

I assumed it was a highfive so I slapped his hand.

"Nice one kiddo." He smiled. I thought this boy was mean and hardcore?

"Th-Thanks..."

I got a lot of 'nice jobs' and 'good job kiddo's' that night. Maybe I was just made to fight?...We'll find out.

[Hope you guys had a Greeeaaat day/night/evening, have a great rest of your day/night/evening and I will see you tomorrow day/night/evening, love you guys so much. Byeee!]