18

Imagine for wolfiebearforever

Me and Thomas were on set for the maze runner. Thomas plays Newt and I play Hayden. Hayden and Newt..Kinda have a thing for eachother in the movie.
Me and Thomas are best friends so it's easy to act friendly around eachother when acting.

We were in the middle of filming when Hayden was starting to panic.
"We're never getting out of here." I breathed

Thomas grabbed my cheeks, putting me face to face with him. He started breathing in and out, causing me to do the same.

"Kiss her!" I heard Wes say.

"What?' Me and Thomas said in unison, looking his way.

"Kiss her." He repeated
Me and Thomas looked at eachother

He leaned in, smashing our lips together, giving me the most passionate and thoughtful kiss i have ever had in my lifetime.

Thomas stopped, just leaving us to stare into eachothers eyes.

"Cut!" Wes yelled "That's a wrap!"

Me and Thomas slowly let go of eachother
"That was....interesting." He said, causing me to laugh.

"Listen. I've...liked you for a while now [Y/N]...and I really think you like me. I could be wrong but, Kissing you felt SO right and I just, I want to be with you...and only you, for the rest of my life." He got down on one knee
"[Y/N] Will you go out on a date with me?" he asked, holding out a coupon
I took it, I read it "Free couples meal at [Random restaurant]." I started breaking down laughing

"Oh god Thomas. I'm so lucky I have you around."
"I know you are." He said, Winking.

--4 weeks later

We had finished the movie, And were now going to catch the premier.
You and Thomas decided to make this your pre-date. So you both walked in together, Walking around holding hands, whispering in eachothers ears. Everyone was asking who that couple was, and honestly I liked us being called that.

We did that the whole night, aside talking to people.

--

When it was time to leave me and Thomas walked outside together. He pulled me aside.
He got down on one knee again.
"[Y/N], I had a wonderful time hanging out with you and I would love if you accompany me in our next date, I hope you en---" He was cut off by people cheering and clapping.
We both paused.
"Oh shit." We both mumbled.
He stuttered "U-Uh...[Y/N]..I think you're the most beautiful woman i've ever met. You're smart, funny and have the personality of a goddess. When you walk into a room. it lights up. Your smile is the greatest side in the world. I've loved you for the longest time and will continue to do so if you give me the honor...of being my lovely wife." I was crying now.
Did Thomas really think all of that?
I nodded quickly, He fake slid a ring on my finger.
People then continued clapping.

Kaya and Rose came up to me, asking to see my hand. I showed them the ring I had worn here already.

I went home that night, Glad I decided to put on some jewelry.

[Tbh I think this is kinda rushed but I think it's sweet. Hope you enjoyed. I will see all you guys in the next imagine. Rememeber. I LOVE you :):)
Byeee!!!]