9

For @iris24_

(Jojen's Point Of View)
   We were all sleeping on the grounds of our camp for the night. Everyone had split into groups to keep eachother warm.
Iris was underneath me, sleeping in my arms.
I looked down at her, sleeping peacefully, but that all changed. My girlfriends face quickly went from peaceful, to terrified. She started shouting at the top of her lungs and tossing and turning.
"Hey! Hey, Iris! I'm right here....wake up!"
Her once light green eyes were now wide and bloodshot. She had jolted up into a sitting position, panting.
"Iris..calm down! I'm right here, your fine, it's just a nightmare." I cooed into her ear as I gripped onto her to keep her from kicking.
"J-Jojen?" She quivered.
"I'm right here." I whispered.
"You died, you were gone, I-I...I thought I wasn't gonna see you again!" She sobbed.
"Iris...."
"Don't leave me....please never ever leave me! I don't know what I would do without you!" She cried into my chest.
I just stroked the back of her head.
"I'll never leave you....." I said hesitantly, staring straight ahead, knowing I couldn't tell her that, I can't tell her I can't promise that. She'd die inside.
"Go back to sleep." I whispered, kissing the top of her head. She curled into my stomach, her breathing slowly steadying every minute until eventually her breathing turned into small, soft snores.
I continued to run my fingers through her hair until I eventually fell asleep myself.

--

(Iris's Point Of View)
I woke up curled into Jojen's stomach, I tilted my head up to see him looking down at me, smiling.
"Morning"
"Morning....I wish I could wake up like this everyday."

"We will, I promise."

(SORRY ITS SO SHORT! Its just an Imagine I can't make it too long.)