Chapter 20

If you haven't read yet chapter 19 it is before the A/N. something went wrong while I'm updating it. It is suppose after the A/N, but I dunno what happened.
---

Demi's pov'

"Demi?" as I heard my name called out softly I looked up shocked. Oh my god Is this really real?
I can't believe this.

"Selena.." I mumbled shocked. She smiled at me.

"Can I sit here?...with my bestfriend?" She asked smiling. but you could notice and sense a little nervous in her voice.

I smiled widely at her and nodded "Yeah ofcourse you silly." we laughed together.

"So uhm.. I wanted to apologize" We said in unison. we looked at each other laughing.

"Sorry" We both said again in unison.

And this time we died laughing loudly.

"Oh my gawd!" she exclaimed laughing.

"you know I miss this.." I said truthfully

"Yeah. and these past 3 years? of no communication with you is not easy tbh." She said seriously.

I looked at Selena and noticed how much she looks different. I miss her so much.

"And it is all because of me." I said looking down

She grabbed my hand "what? no this is all our fault not only you. My fault in here was that I'm so insensitive and careless. I left you when you needed a help. I.. I chose taylor instead of my bestfriend. and I'm so sorry demi.." she said tears dripping down her face.

I put my hand on top of hers. and I wipe my own tears. "I pushed you away Selena. and I understand..." I said

She wiped her tears and suddenly she hugged me so tight that I barely can breathe. but I hugged her patting her back. like we always do.

She released me and laughed "You know we can be so dramatic sometimes." She said laughing.

"I know we're crazy that's why." I laughed along with her.

"So we're bestfriends again?" She asked

"Ofcourse. totally!" I exclaimed.

"Yay! I miss you so much dems." She hugged me again.

"Okay okay.. stop this drama and why don't we catch up so we can talk a lot of things that we've missed" I said chuckling.

"yeah that's a great idea." She said smiling

"I'm so sorry to hear that. even I haven't met Wilmer I know he's a great guy. I feel so guilty coz I didn't had a chance to say thank you for caring and making you happy.." She looked down.

"It's okay sel you don't have to feel guilty. stop blaming yourself. I'm getting okay now." I smiled slightly at her.

We talked about a lot of stuffs that we missed. and an hour later we decided to sleepover at my apartment.

"Wow dems this apartment is big.." Selena roaming around while I'm cleaning the mess in my room.

"Yeah, I'm with Bailey, but she has to go to her family for months." I said folding my clothes that scattered on my bed.

"So you're lonely." She said entering my room

"Yes, but I'm used to it." She laid on my bed