Chapter 8

"WHO ARE YOU?!" we both asked.

"Demi, Wilmer's Girlfriend, how 'bout you?" She asked

"uhmm. I'm Joe,Wilmer's bestfriend. I'm sorry If I scared you." I told her.

"No,it's okay. Yeah he told me about you. Sorry too" She said.

She get up and fixed herself, she look devastated like me.
I noticed a lot of tissues everywhere.

"uhm,I'm planning to clean his condo but It seems you're busy in here, so maybe I should get going" I said scratching the back of my head.

"No,No uhm I planned also to clean his condo but you see I fell asleep"
She said looking down.

"Ok lets start" I smiled at her.

She clean the bedroom and I clean the living room along with the kitchen. As I finished cleaning the living room she sat on the table and watched me clean the kitchen.

"how do you clean like that? It seems so easy to you to put everything back to normal.I wish I could do the same also" She said getting teary

"uhm what do you mean?" I asked confused

"Uhm nothing, don't mind me, sorry" She said wiping her tears. I stopped wiping the stove and look at her.

"You know you are not alone in this situation. It's hard to accept I know but we need to stay strong. If he's here I'm sure he didn't what us to be sad. Wilmer wants us to be happy.He's a jolly and kind person" I smiled at her.

"I know.., but It's so hard." She whispered crying harder.
I sighed and pulled her into hug. I felt sorry for her.
"sshh.. Its okay, it's going to be alright" I comfort her. After a few minutes she calmed.

"thank you." she whispered smiling a little. I smiled back and continue my cleaning and she helped me.

"It seems Wilmer have a lot of things to do, look at this" I showed her Wilmer's to do list. She took the paper from me.

"But he can't do and complete this anymore. He's gone" she whispered.

I sighed and an Idea came into my mind. I don't know if it is good or not.

"I've been thinking if .. Uhm.. We could finish this together. I'm sure Wilmer will be happy If this to do list Will be completed. What do you think?" I asked her. She seemed a bit unsure.

"I think it's a good idea, I 'm sure he'll be happy." she smiled and took Wilmer's picture.

"honey don't worry, Me and Joe will complete your to do list. I promise you" she whispered and kissed it.

I smiled, Wilmer his lucky to have her in his life. She really loved her. Even I just saw her this day. I remember Wilmer always told me a lot about her. They loved each other. I wish I could have relationship like what they have.

"Hey Joe,you okay?" Demi snapped her fingers in front me.

"Uhm yeah. Sorry" I said scratching my head.

"Uhm I should get going, it's getting late. Nice to meet you Demi." I smiled

"Nice to meet you too Joe, take care. Bye" She smiled back.

I headed out and drive to my condo. It's been a long day and I'm tired and sleepy.I can't wait to lay in bed and sleep.

As I reach my condo I took a bath and lay in my bed. Thinking what was just happened this day. In the middle of thinking I fell in a deep slumber.

----

-Abby