Chapter 9

Two days had passed when Demi and Joe met. Both of them still trying to be strong and happy from a nightmare that happened to their lives.

They still on their plan, to do together Wilmer's to do list. Both of them really wants to do anything for their loved ones. And they going to start completing the list tonight.

Its now getting dark and as they planned they're going out tonight for them to finish the first thing wrote on his to do list.

Joe's pov'

I'm getting ready for tonight. And I'm nervous maybe because I never hang out with Demi before. But for Wilmer I would do anything for him.

I'm here now in the park. This our meeting place. It's pretty good in here. There are lights on the bushes and benches. And a lot of food vendors in here. You could see other couples and families having moonlight picnic.

I look around to see if Demi is here. But I saw nothing. As I about to stand. I saw her running to me with foods in her hands.

"Hey, so sorry if i'm late, I just buy foods for us to eat while we are looking at the stars." she said smiling

"It's okay, Yeah Star gazing was the first thing Wilmer wrote on his to do list. I never knew that he has a romantic side" I chuckled

She giggled "You know everytime we're having a date he always planning romantic things. He's a sweet guy." She said smiling.

"that's unfair, he never did romantic things for me!" I joked and she laughed.

We set the blanket on the grass and sat while eating what Demi have brought.

"You know I love doing this kind of things." she said. I look at her.

"but we never had a chance to do this, we never have much more time to each other. Both of us were busy from work. Now i'm regretting it."

" If I only knew that this will happen, I must do this things I like to do with him earlier. So that he felt and know that I really cared and loved him before he left me. But it's too late now" She sighed

"I'm sure he knew that you really cared and loved him. Don't guilty yourself, it is not your fault that you didn't have the chance to show more that you love him. You are the one who said that you two both busy from work, so neither of you two have fault." I assured her.

"Thank you so much Joe for telling me this, to make me feel better. Your a great guy, Wilmer is lucky to be your bestfriend" She smiled at me.

"No problem, actually I'm the lucky one to have him in my life."
I said.

We talked a lot more and eat. We are now laying on the ground looking at the stars. They are shining proudly, like crystals and diamonds in the sky.

It's very beautiful, I never did this in my life, it's my first time to do this. I didn't know I'm gonna like it.

"Beautiful" Demi said smiling looking at them.

"I agree" I said smiling too.

.....

They spent their time watching stars in the sky until its almost late at night. If while ago you could see and hear noises of people, now its Just the two of them and some of vendors are left in the park.

"I say we should get going, it's late and the vendors are leaving." Joe said

"Yeah, that's a great idea, i'm sleepy" Demi said chuckling.

"thank you for tonight. I had a great time." Demi said again smiling

"Thank you also, me too I didn't expect that I enjoyed this, more fact I like it" Joe chuckled.

They get up and fixed their things and headed to their separate car and bid there goodbyes. Both of them really enjoyed this night.

----

-Abby