Chapter 2

Wilmer's pov'
Its been almost a month since demi and I saw each other. I miss her so much. It's now my day off and I am planning to clean my condo. I get up and made me a breakfast. I am not that good when it comes in cooking unlike demi she is awesome. after I finished my bfast I started to clean.
---

"Wooh!" I exclaimed, I'm tired and sweaty. I'm so proud of myself, very clean and very good smelling condo is really relaxing. And I was about to take a shower when there is a knock at the door. "Who could that be?" I thought. As I open the  door I welcome the sight of Joe.

"Hey man! long time no see" He high five me. "Joe! I'm glad you showed up. are you not suppose to be at work?" I smirked at him "No, It's my last day of my day off" He smirked back.

"Wow, your condo is clean as fuck" He chuckled "Yeah, I decided to clean it. I got nothing to do so that's why." I shrugged. "Speaking to that lets go at a club tonight, I miss partying and mostly women." He said grinning.
"Yeah sure, but  I am not into for the women I'm happy with demi" He just rolled his eyes "ok Mr. good boy"

after I took shower I see that Joe is still here. "So I ordered pizza and beers so we can chillin' in your CLEAN house and watch a football game" He said while flipping channels. "Yeah sure man!" I sit on the couch.

"yes! I won, give me my 5 bucks!" He laughed "Here, damn it" I sighed We just have bet who's team will win and sad to say his team won. "Anyways I should get ready for the club, you should get ready too. see you later bro." He left
.......

At the club

Joe's pov'

"woo! Yeah come on dude let's go and get some hot women" I smirked

"Go get by yourself I'm ok with drinking." He said I just rolled my eyes.

"Hey babe" I smirked to this hot girl "Hey, pretty boy!" she smiled flirty. "wanna dance?" I said " of course" she batted her eyelashes.

While we're dancing she started to grind her hips and it turns me on. she look at me seductively "Would you mind if we continue this upstairs to the bedroom?" She asked me while sucking on my neck. "N-no" I smirked and I carried her upstairs.

.......

After we had sex Mandy fell asleep so I ditch her. she is amazing but not my type coz she is very clingy. while we are fucking she said to me that I am now her boyfriend. coz we just have sex doesn't mean that I am now her boyfriend. stupid commitments.
my phone started ringing I answered "Dude where the fuck are you!?" wilmer asked angrily "chill bro" I headed to him and tell him what happened.

"You are such an asshole!"He snickered "Yeah whatever, what about you? are you got laid also?" I smirked at him "Wth? I have a girlfriend Joe!" He said I just laughed at him. He glared at me. "I'm sorry ok?" I said to him
"Sure" he rolled his eyes and we headed to our own car.

"btw man can you do me a favor?" I asked him

"depends on what is it" He said
"Would you mind if you replace me at work tomorrow? I have iamportant things to do again. you are not drunk right now, right?" i asked him. "No important not drunk, uhm yeah sure" he smiled at me. He was about to enter his car when I say "Bro?" I called him "thank you so much" I smiled at him.

---
sorry if it is not changing into better story.

hope you guys like it. :)

-Abby