Chapter 11

I reached my condo and go straight on the bathroom.

While i'm taking a shower I thought on what I did a while ago to Joe.

Why I did that?

What have gotten to me?

What's the problem with me?

Questions playing on my mind.

Oh no, I felt embarrased on what I did to Joe. I have no face to show him.

Frustrated on what I did I slapped my forehead. And let out a long groan. Demi you're so stupid!

I get out of the bathroom and get dress. I plopped on my bed and buried my face on the pillows.
Still thinking on what I did.

"Ahh" I moaned and I started kicking my legs.

"Demi what are you doing?" Bailey entered my room.

I stopped my actions. "nothing" I said still buried my face on the pillow.

" what's the problem now?" she said

"nothing, I'm fine" I said but came out us a muffled.

I heard nothing then suddenly I felt my pillow pulled by Bailey. I pulled it more closer to my face and grip it strongly on my hands.

"remove that pillow Demetria, I know for a fact that you have a problem that's why you're acting like that." she said serious.

I sighed and remove the pillow and I faced her.

"you can start now, come on i'm waiting" She waved her fingers in a encouraging way for me to begin my talk.

I took a deep breath and let out a groan.  its embarassing, the fact that I'm the reason of my problem. Because of my childish move.

"uhmm.. I have a problem .." I looked at her. She raised her eyebrow.

"of course you have, that's why you're acting like that, tell me now Demi, you know me I'm not the patience type person"  she crossed her arms.

"I.. had a fight with Joe, just a while ago" I said she furrowed her eyebrows.

"what? Wilmer's bestfriend, the guy you told me? Why the hell you guys fought?" she asked

"that's the problem... It is my fault..." I said scratching my head.

"what the hell Demi? Talk straight. No pause, No stammering. Straight, clear and Complete"she said taking a sit next to me.

"uhmm, a while ago we are jogging and then suddenly I had cramps and he helped me. Then while he massaging my foot I stare at him, well while I'm looking at him I complement him on my mind and I felt my lips formed a smile." I said and look at Bailey. And she had a stupid grin on her face.

"Go on, continue" she smiled at me.
I glared at her and continue my story.

"then after that we ate, and this is the problem, I noticed him looking at me, then I asked why, and he told me that I have dirt on the side of my mouth. As I was about to wipe it, I felt his hand wipe it already. Then suddenly instead of being thankful and feel butterfly on my stomach, I felt annoyed and I don't know why, then I sad to him that I can wipe it by myself and stop treating me like a.baby.  Then he said sorry and he just really want to help. And I nodded my head and walked out..." I said groaning.

"Woah, Demi" Bailey said still absorbing what I said.

"I know,  I can't face him now, It's embarrassing, ugh..." I put my hands on my face and plopped on the bed.

.....

Joe's pov'

As I apologized to her, she nodded her head and leave.

I sighed, I don't know what to react actually. I'm shocked on what she said. And based also on her reaction she seemed more shocked than me.

What's wrong on what I did?
I'm just helping her. Didn't know that I'll look like a bad person for her. I sighed and paid our meal. I noticed that she left money on the table. I took it and leave.

As I reached my condo I took a shower and lay on my bed still thinking on what happened.

I don't know but instead to feel upset on what she said to me. I can't mad at her. I feel like i'm a little kid that scolded by her mommy and can't react, and all you can do is follow her on what she must say.

I never had this feeling before. I never think about stupid things like this. But when it comes to Demi I act different. Good different actually. It's like i'm shy to act asshole,stupid, and idiot to her. Because she is like a very respected woman. And acting like that it's not a very good idea. I felt weak or shy whenever i'm with her. I can't act badass.

And I DON'T KNOW WHY!

Ugh.. Fuck this!

---

-Abby